Kemiko Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
Additional OffersShow all
It is unsafe to consume alcohol with kTX.
kTX is generally considered safe to use during pregnancy. Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effects to the developing baby; however, there are... View More
Information regarding the use of kTX during breastfeeding is not available. Please consult your doctor.
kTX may decrease alertness, affect your vision or make you feel sleepy and dizzy. Do not drive if these symptoms occur.
kTX should be used with caution in patients with kidney disease. Dose adjustment of kTX may be needed. Please consult your doctor.
kTX should be used with caution in patients with liver disease. Dose adjustment of kTX may be needed. Please consult your doctor. Use of kTX is not reco... View More
kTX is used to treat erectile dysfunction in men. It increases blood flow to the penis to help men get an erection. It works by helping to relax the blo... View More
Uses of kTX
- Erectile dysfunction
Side effects of kTX
- Blurred vision
- Muscle pain
- Nasal congestion (stuffy nose)
- Flushing (sense of warmth in the face, ears, neck and trunk)
How to use kTX
Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. kTX may be taken with or w... View More
How kTX works
kTX is a phosphodiesterase (PDE-5) inhibitor. It works in erectile dysfunction by increasing blood flow to the penis by relaxing the muscles in penile b... View More
What if you forget to take kTX?
If you miss a dose of kTX, take it as soon as possible. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regul... View More
- You have been prescribed kTX for the treatment of erectile dysfunction.
- It is best to take it an hour before sexual intercourse. But, you can take it anytime between 30 minutes and 4 hours before sexual activity.
- Do not take it more than once a day.
- It may also be used for treating the urinary symptoms of an enlarged prostate gland (benign prostatic hyperplasia).
- It may cause dizziness or blurred vision. Do not drive or do anything requiring concentration until you know how it affects you.
- Avoid drinking alcohol as it can reduce your ability to get an erection and can make dizziness worse.
- Seek medical attention if the erection persists for more than 4 hours after sexual intercourse.
- Do not use kTX if you have recently taken nitrates (medicines used in angina or chest pain), if you have had a heart attack in the past 3 months, or str... View More
Erectile dysfunction, signs and symptoms of benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH)
May be taken with or without food. In order for Tadalafil to be effective, sexual stimulation is required. It can be taken from 30 minutes to 12 hour... View More
Oral Erectile dysfunction Adult: For Use as Needed The recommended starting dose of Tadalafil for use as needed in most patients is 10 mg, taken pr... View More
Renal impairment (erectile dysfunction) Mild (CrCl >51 mL/min): No dosage adjustment needed Moderate (CrCl 30-50 mL/min): Not to exceed 5 mg PO once d... View More
Concurrent use of organic nitrates, nitrates and nitric oxide donors. Men with cardiac disease for whom sexual activity is inadvisable. Recent MI (withi... View More
Mode of Action
Tadalafil is a phosphodiesterase type-5 inhibitor.
Use caution in patients with anatomic deformation of penis, cardiovascular disease, left ventricular outflow obstruction, myocardial infarction in prece... View More
>10% Headache (11-42%),Myalgia (1-14%),Respiratory tract infection (3-13%),Nasopharyngitis (2-13%),Dyspepsia (1-13%),Flushing (1-13%),Back pain (2-12%)... View More
Concurrent use increased risk of hypotension with beta-blockers; increased risk of priapism with other drugs for erectile dysfunction, e.g. alprostadil;... View More
Alternative brand for kTX
The information provided herein is accurate, updated and complete as per the best practices of the Company. Please note that this information should not... View More