Beximco Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
Additional OffersShow all
It is not known whether it is safe to consume alcohol with Lesovir-C. Please consult your doctor.
Lesovir-C is generally considered safe to use during pregnancy. Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effects to the developing baby; however, the... View More
Lesovir-C is probably safe to use during breastfeeding. Limited human data suggests that the drug does not represent any significant risk to the baby.
Lesovir-C may cause side effects which could affect your ability to drive. Lesovir-C, when taken together with other medicines for the treatment of hepa... View More
Lesovir-C should be used with caution in patients with severe kidney disease. Dose adjustment of Lesovir-C may be needed. Please consult your doctor. Li... View More
Lesovir-C is safe to use in patients with liver disease. No dose adjustment of Lesovir-C is recommended.
Lesovir-C is a combination of two antiviral medicines. This prescription medicine is used in the treatment of chronic hepatitis C virus (HCV) infection.... View More
Uses of Lesovir-C
- Chronic hepatitis C virus (HCV) infection
Side effects of Lesovir-C
How to use Lesovir-C
Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. Lesovir-C may be taken wit... View More
How Lesovir-C works
Lesovir-C is a combination of two antiviral medicines: Ledipasvir and Sofosbuvir. They work by lowering the amount of hepatitis C virus in the body and ... View More
- Lesovir-C is used for the treatment of chronic hepatitis C virus (HCV) infection.
- Take it with food, preferably at the same time everyday.
- You will usually need to take this medicine every day for either 12 or 24 weeks.
- Skipping doses increases the risk of treatment failure. Make sure that you take all your doses at the correct time.
- It may cause fatigue, dizziness, and blurred vision. Don't drive or do anything requiring concentration until you know how it affects you.
- Lesovir-C may cause headaches. Drink plenty of water and take a suitable painkiller. Inform your doctor if it does not go away.
- Your doctor may monitor your liver function and the amount of hepatitis C virus in your body regularly.
- Do not stop taking this medicine without your doctor’s advice.
Chronic hepatitis C (CHC), genotype 1, 4 & 6 infection in adults.
Can be taken with or without food.
Oral Hepatitis C Indicated for adults with chronic hepatitis C virus (HCV) genotypes 1, 4, 5, or 6 infection Recommended dosage: One tablet (90 mg of... View More
Safety and efficacy not established
Renal impairment Mild or moderate: No dosage adjustment required Severe (eGFR <30 mL/min/1.73 m²) or ESRD: No dosage recommendation can be given
Mode of Action
Ledipasvir is an HCV NS5A inhibitor and Sofosbuvir is a nucleotide analog inhibitor of HCV NS5B polymerase. Ledipasvir is a potent inhibitor of HCV N... View More
Bradycardia with Amiodarone coadministration: Serious symptomatic bradycardia may occur in patients taking Amiodarone, particularly in patients also rec... View More
>10% Asthenia (31-36%),Fatigue (4-18%),Headache (13-29%),Cough (5-11%) 1-10% Nausea (6-9%),Diarrhea (3-7%),Dizziness (1-5%),Dyspnea (3-9%),Insomnia... View More
Reduced therapeutic effect w/ drugs that are potent P-gp inducers in the intestine (eg rifampicin, St. John's wort, carbamazepine & phenytoin), modafini... View More
Alternative brand for Lesovir-C
The information provided herein is accurate, updated and complete as per the best practices of the Company. Please note that this information should not... View More