Nebita Plus 5/12.55mg+12.5mg
Square Pharmaceuticals PLC.
Additional OffersShow all
Caution is advised when consuming alcohol with Nebita Plus 5/12.5. Please consult your doctor.
Nebita Plus 5/12.5 may be unsafe to use during pregnancy. Although there are limited studies in humans, animal studies have shown harmful effects on the... View More
Nebita Plus 5/12.5 is probably unsafe to use during breastfeeding. Limited human data suggests that the drug may pass into the breastmilk and harm the b... View More
Nebita Plus 5/12.5 may decrease alertness, affect your vision or make you feel sleepy and dizzy. Do not drive if these symptoms occur.
Nebita Plus 5/12.5 should be used with caution in patients with severe kidney disease. Dose adjustment of Nebita Plus 5/12.5 may be needed. Please consu... View More
Nebita Plus 5/12.5 should be used with caution in patients with liver disease. Dose adjustment of Nebita Plus 5/12.5 may be needed. Please consult your ... View More
Nebita Plus 5/12.5 is a combination medicine used for treating hypertension (high blood pressure). By lowering the blood pressure, it helps in preventin... View More
Uses of Nebita Plus 5/12.5
- Hypertension (high blood pressure)
Side effects of Nebita Plus 5/12.5
- Increased blood uric acid
- Decreased potassium level in blood
- Glucose intolerance
- Altered blood lipid level
- Swelling of hands
- Feet swelling
- Paresthesia (tingling or pricking sensation)
- Decreased magnesium level in blood
- Increased calcium level in blood
How to use Nebita Plus 5/12.5
Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. Nebita Plus 5/12.5 may be ... View More
How Nebita Plus 5/12.5 works
Nebita Plus 5/12.5 is a combination of two blood-pressure lowering medicines: Nebivolol and Hydrochlorothiazide. Nebivolol is a beta blocker which works... View More
- It is a combination of two blood pressure lowering medications used for the treatment of high blood pressure.
- It can be taken with or without food.
- Do not stop taking Nebita Plus 5/12.5 suddenly as it can cause your blood pressure to rise suddenly thereby increasing the risk of heart attack and stro... View More
- It may cause dizziness. If this happens to you, get up slowly when rising from a sitting or lying position.
- It can hide symptoms of low blood sugar if you're diabetic. Monitor your blood sugar levels regularly.
- Nebita Plus 5/12.5 may cause dehydration. Drink plenty of fluids and Inform your doctor if you develop extreme thirst, muscle weakness or very dry mouth... View More
Oral Hypertension Adult: Per tablet contains nebivolol 5 mg and hydrochlorothiazide 12.5 mg: 1 tablet once daily.
Hypersensitivity, liver impairment, anuria, sulphonamide allergy. Pregnancy, lactation.
Mode of Action
Nebivolol exerts its actions by exhibiting a high selectivity for beta-1 adrenergic receptors and also by reducing the peripheral vascular resistance by... View More
History of allergies, psoriasis, hyperthyroidism, peripheral arterial disease, diabetes, existing electrolyte disturbances, oedema, renal impairment, hy... View More
Nebivolol - Headache, fatigue, parasthesias, dizziness. Hydrochlorothiazide - Hypotension including orthostatic hypotension, pancreatitis, intrahepatic... View More
Symptomatic hyponatraemia when combined with carbamazepine. Predisposes to allopurinol sensitivity reactions and impaired renal function. Potentiates hy... View More
The information provided herein is accurate, updated and complete as per the best practices of the Company. Please note that this information should not... View More