Ziska Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
Additional OffersShow all
Caution is advised when consuming alcohol with Nevola 100. Please consult your doctor.
Nevola 100 may be unsafe to use during pregnancy. Although there are limited studies in humans, animal studies have shown harmful effects on the develop... View More
Nevola 100 is probably unsafe to use during breastfeeding. Limited human data suggests that the drug may pass into the breastmilk and harm the baby.
Nevola 100 may decrease alertness, affect your vision or make you feel sleepy and dizzy. Do not drive if these symptoms occur.
Nevola 100 should be used with caution in patients with kidney disease. Dose adjustment of Nevola 100 may be needed. Please consult your doctor.
Nevola 100 should be used with caution in patients with liver disease. Dose adjustment of Nevola 100 may be needed. Please consult your doctor.
Nevola 100 is a prescription medicine used in the treatment of depression. This medicine helps by increasing the level of chemical messengers (serotonin... View More
Uses of Nevola 100
Side effects of Nevola 100
- Decreased appetite
- Increased sweating
- Insomnia (difficulty in sleeping)
- Sexual dysfunction
How to use Nevola 100
Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. Nevola 100 may be taken wi... View More
How Nevola 100 works
Nevola 100 works by increasing the levels of chemical messengers (serotonin and noradrenaline), natural substances in the brain that help maintain menta... View More
What if you forget to take Nevola 100?
If you miss a dose of Nevola 100, take it as soon as possible. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to you... View More
- Ventab Dxt 50 Tablet ER helps in treating depression and anxiety.
- It may also be used to treat nerve pain from diabetes and some other forms of chronic pain.
- It may take 2 to 4 weeks for Ventab Dxt 50 Tablet ER to start working. Keep taking it as prescribed.
- It may cause dizziness and sleepiness. Do not drive or do anything requiring concentration until you know how it affects you.
- Avoid consuming alcohol when taking Ventab Dxt 50 Tablet ER as it may cause excessive drowsiness and increase the risk of liver damage.
- It may cause a sensation of restlessness, especially when you first start taking it. Inform your doctor if this happens to you.
- Talk to your doctor if you notice sudden mood changes or develop suicidal thoughts.
- Do not stop taking the medication suddenly without talking to your doctor.
Take whole with fluid; do not divide, crush, chew, or dissolve Take at approximately the same time every day
Oral Depression Adult: 50 mg once daily. Doses up to 400 mg once daily have been studied and shown to be effective, but no additional benefit was obse... View More
Renal impairment: CrCl (ml/min) 30-50 mL/min 50 mg once daily. <30 mL/min or ESRD 50 mg every other day. Additional doses should not be given af... View More
Hypersensitivity to Desvenlafaxine, venlafaxine or any component of the formulation. Concomitant/recent (within preceeding 14 days) use of MAOI. Do not ... View More
Mode of Action
Desvenlafaxine, the major active metabolite of venlafaxine, is a potent and selective serotonin and norepinephrine reuptake inhibitor (SNRI). Clinical e... View More
May be associated with increased risk of suicidal thinking and behaviour in children, adolescents, and young adults with major depressive disorder and o... View More
>10% Nausea (22-41%),Headache (20-29%),Dry mouth (11-25%),Hyperhidrosis (10-21%),Dizziness (13-16%),Insomnia (9-15%),Constipation (9-14%),Fatigue (7-11... View More
Pregnancy Category Note
Pregnancy No published studies on desvenlafaxine in pregnant women; however published epidemiologic studies of pregnant women exposed to venlafaxine, t... View More
Desvenlafaxine may diminish the therapeutic effect of Iobenguane I-123. May enhance adverse effects of other CNS depressants. Sibutramine and MAOI may e... View More
The information provided herein is accurate, updated and complete as per the best practices of the Company. Please note that this information should not... View More