Incepta Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
Additional OffersShow all
Prostacin D may cause excessive drowsiness with alcohol.
Prostacin D is highly unsafe to use during pregnancy. Seek your doctor's advice as studies on pregnant women and animals have shown significant harmful ... View More
Information regarding the use of Prostacin D during breastfeeding is not available. Please consult your doctor.
Prostacin D does not usually affect your ability to drive.
Prostacin D is probably safe to use in patients with kidney disease. Limited data available suggests that dose adjustment of Prostacin D may not be need... View More
Prostacin D should be used with caution in patients with liver disease. Dose adjustment of Prostacin D may be needed. Please consult your doctor. Use of... View More
Prostacin D is a combination of two medicines which work in different ways to treat men with an enlarged prostate gland. It helps to relieve symptoms su... View More
Uses of Prostacin D
- Benign prostatic hyperplasia
Side effects of Prostacin D
- Decreased libido
- Breast pain
- Ejaculation disorder
How to use Prostacin D
Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. Prostacin D may be taken w... View More
How Prostacin D works
Prostacin D is a combination of two medicines: Tamsulosin and Dutasteride, which relieves the symptoms of benign prostatic hyperplasia. Tamsulosin is an... View More
What if you forget to take Prostacin D?
If you miss a dose of Prostacin D, take it as soon as possible. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to yo... View More
- You have been prescribed Urimax D Tablet MR to relieve the symptoms of benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH).
- Take it approximately 30 minutes after the same meal each day.
- Urimax D Tablet MR may cause dizziness or blurring of vision. Do not drive or do anything requiring concentration until you know how it affects you.
- To lower the chance of feeling dizzy or passing out, rise slowly if you have been sitting or lying down.
- If you are scheduled to undergo an eye surgery due to cataract or glaucoma, inform your eye doctor about the usage of Urimax D Tablet MR.
- It may cause difficulty achieving or maintaining an erection (impotence), decreased sex drive, and ejaculation disorders such as decreased amount of sem... View More
- Do not donate blood for 6 months after taking the last dose of Urimax D Tablet MR.
Benign prostatic hyperplasia
Oral Benign prostatic hyperplasia Adult: 1 cap once daily.
Hypersensitivity, severe liver impairment. Pregnancy, lactation, child, adolescent.
Mode of Action
Tamsulosin is a selective alpha-1 adrenoceptor blocker. It blocks alpha-1 adrenoceptors, which are abundant in the prostate, prostatic capsule, prostati... View More
Excreted in semen therefore use of condom is recommended. Women of childbearing potential should avoid handling leaking capsules of dutasteride. Prostat... View More
>10% Orthostasis (16%) 1-10% Ejaculation disorders (10%),Dizziness (2%),Breast enlargement/tenderness (3%),Impotence (8%),Decreased libido (4.5%),B... View More
Concomitant admin with moderate or strong inhibitors of CYP2D6 (eg. fluoxetine) or CYP34A (eg. ketoconazole, cimetidine) increases tamsulosin serum conc... View More
Alternative brand for Prostacin D
The information provided herein is accurate, updated and complete as per the best practices of the Company. Please note that this information should not... View More