Repres PLUS 2/625 may cause excessive drowsiness with alcohol.
CONSULT YOUR DOCTOR
Repres PLUS 2/625 is unsafe to use during pregnancy as there is definite evidence of risk to the developing baby. However, the doctor may rarely prescri... View More
SAFE IF PRESCRIBED
Repres PLUS 2/625 is probably safe to use during breastfeeding. Limited human data suggests that the drug does not represent any significant risk to the... View More
Repres PLUS 2/625 may cause side effects which could affect your ability to drive.
Repres PLUS 2/625 usually does not affect alertness but dizziness or ... View More
Repres PLUS 2/625 should be used with caution in patients with kidney disease. Dose adjustment of Repres PLUS 2/625 may be needed. Please consult your d... View More
Repres PLUS 2/625 should be used with caution in patients with liver disease. Dose adjustment of Repres PLUS 2/625 may be needed. Please consult your do... View More
Repres PLUS 2/625 is a medicine used to treat hypertension (high blood pressure). It is a combination of two medicines that helps to control blood press... View More
Uses of Repres PLUS 2/625
- Hypertension (high blood pressure)
Side effects of Repres PLUS 2/625
- Stomach pain
- Altered vision
- Ringing in ear
- Allergic reaction
- Skin rash
How to use Repres PLUS 2/625
Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. Repres PLUS 2/625 is to be... View More
How Repres PLUS 2/625 works
Repres PLUS 2/625 is a combination of two medicines: Perindopril and indapamide which lower blood pressure effectively. Perindopril is an angiotensin-co... View More
- You have been prescribed Repres PLUS 2/625 for the treatment of high blood pressure.
- It also lowers your risk of stroke and heart attack.
- Take it in the morning with breakfast, to avoid getting up at night to urinate.
- Repres PLUS 2/625 may cause dizziness or sleepiness. Don't drive or do anything requiring concentration until you know how it affects you.
- To lower the chance of feeling dizzy or passing out, rise slowly if you have been sitting or lying down.
- Inform you doctor about any cough, or throat irritation that doesn't go away.
- Repres PLUS 2/625 may cause dehydration. Drink plenty of fluids and Inform your doctor if you develop extreme thirst, muscle weakness or very dry mouth.... View More
- Your doctor may regularly monitor your blood pressure, kidney function and the levels of salts such as potassium in your blood while you are taking this... View More
- Do not take Repres PLUS 2/625 if you’re pregnant or planning pregnancy. It can cause birth defects or be fatal to your unborn baby.
Adult: 1 tab once daily in the morning.
CrCl (ml/min) Dosage Recommendation
<30 Avoid use.
30-60 Dose adjustment may be needed
Hypersensitivity. Severe renal impairment (CrCl <30 ml/min), hypokalaemia, severe hepatic impairment or hepatic encephalopathy, history of angioedema as... View More
Mode of Action
Perindopril is an ACE inhibitor, which acts by inhibiting the conversion of angiotensin I to angiotensin II, reducing the activity of the sympathetic ne... View More
Impaired renal function, risk of hypotension and electrolyte imbalance. Regular monitoring of renal function and plasma levels of potassium are recommen... View More
Dry cough, headache, bradycardia, dizziness, asthenia, hypokalaemia and orthostatic hypotension. GI effects such as constipation, dry mouth, nausea, epi... View More
Additive effect with other antihypertensive agents and diuretics. Increased chance of hypokalaemia with corticosteroids, corticotropin and amphotericin.... View More