Genvio Pharma Ltd.
Additional OffersShow all
It is unsafe to consume alcohol with Seberb 250.
Seberb 250 is unsafe to use during pregnancy as there is definite evidence of risk to the developing baby. However, the doctor may rarely prescribe it i... View More
Seberb 250 is probably unsafe to use during breastfeeding. Limited human data suggests that the drug may pass into the breastmilk and harm the baby.
Seberb 250 may cause side effects which could affect your ability to drive. Seberb 250 may make you feel weak. This may affect your driving ability.
Seberb 250 should be used with caution in patients with severe kidney disease. Dose adjustment of Seberb 250 may be needed. Please consult your doctor.
Seberb 250 is probably safe to use in patients with liver disease. Limited data available suggests that dose adjustment of Seberb 250 may not be needed ... View More
Seberb 250 is used in the treatment of non-small cell lung cancer. It is used in patients in which it has spread to other parts of the body, who have ab... View More
Uses of Seberb 250
- Non-small cell lung cancer
Side effects of Seberb 250
- Dry skin
- Loss of appetite
- Stomatitis (Inflammation of the mouth)
How to use Seberb 250
Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. Seberb 250 may be taken wi... View More
How Seberb 250 works
Seberb 250 is an anti-cancer medication. It works by blocking the action of the abnormal protein that signals cancer cells to multiply. This helps to st... View More
What if you forget to take Seberb 250?
If you miss a dose of Seberb 250, skip it and continue with your normal schedule. Do not double the dose.
- Seberb 250 helps treat non-small cell lung cancer that is locally advanced, or has spread to other areas of the body.
- Take it with or without food, preferably at the same time each day.
- Do not take antacids (to reduce the acid level of your stomach) 2 hours before or 1 hour after taking this medicine.
- Diarrhea may occur as a side effect. Drink plenty of fluids and inform your doctor if it doesn't stop or if you find blood in your stools.
- Use a reliable contraceptive method to prevent pregnancy while you are taking this medicine and for a month after you stop taking it.
- Inform your doctor if you develop ulceration in your mouth, changes in your vision or if you experience a worsening cough, shortness of breath, or breat... View More
- Your doctor may want you to have regular blood tests to monitor your liver function while you are having treatment with this medicine.
Non-small Cell Lung Cancer
Film-coated tab: May be taken with or without food. May also be dispersed in ½ glass of plain, non-carbonated water. No other liqd should be used. Drop ... View More
Oral Locally advanced or metastatic non-small cell lung carcinoma Adult: 250 mg once daily until disease progression or unacceptable toxicity
Mode of Action
Gefitinib is a synthetic anilinoquinazoline which inhibits the intracellular phosphorylation of numerous tyrosine kinases associated w/ transmembrane ce... View More
Patients w/ concurrent idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis, acute onset or worsening pulmonary or eye symptoms. Renal and hepatic impairment. Pregnancy. Monit... View More
>10% Skin reactions, all grades (47%),Diarrhea, all grades (29%),Decreased appetite, all grades (17%),Vomiting, all grades (14%),Increased ALT, all gra... View More
Concomitant use w/ CYP3A4 inducers (e.g. rifampicin, phenytoin, carbamazepine, barbiturates) may reduce serum gefitinib levels. Plasma concentrations ma... View More
Alternative brand for Seberb 250
The information provided herein is accurate, updated and complete as per the best practices of the Company. Please note that this information should not... View More