Avodil VL 10/32010mg+320mg
Opsonin Pharma Limited
Additional OffersShow all
It is unsafe to consume alcohol with Avodil VL 10/320.
CONSULT YOUR DOCTOR
Avodil VL 10/320 is unsafe to use during pregnancy as there is definite evidence of risk to the developing baby. However, the doctor may rarely prescrib... View More
SAFE IF PRESCRIBED
Avodil VL 10/320 is probably safe to use during breastfeeding. Limited human data suggests that the drug does not represent any significant risk to the ... View More
Avodil VL 10/320 may cause side effects which could affect your ability to drive. Avodil VL 10/320 may cause side effects such as dizziness, headaches, ... View More
Avodil VL 10/320 should be used with caution in patients with severe kidney disease. Dose adjustment of Avodil VL 10/320 may be needed. Please consult y... View More
Avodil VL 10/320 should be used with caution in patients with liver disease. Dose adjustment of Avodil VL 10/320 may be needed. Please consult your doct... View More
Avodil VL 10/320 contains two medicines, both of which help to control high blood pressure. It lowers the blood pressure by relaxing the blood vessels a... View More
Uses of Avodil VL 10/320
- Hypertension (high blood pressure)
Side effects of Avodil VL 10/320
- Ankle swelling
- Increased potassium level in blood
- Taste change
- Flushing (sense of warmth in the face, ears, neck and trunk)
- Upset stomach
How to use Avodil VL 10/320
Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. Avodil VL 10/320 may be ta... View More
How Avodil VL 10/320 works
Avodil VL 10/320 is a combination of two medicines: Amlodipine and Valsartan, which lowers blood pressure effectively. Amlodipine is a calcium channel b... View More
- Valembic 80 AM Tablet is a combination of two medicines that provides better blood pressure control than either medicine alone.
- Valembic 80 AM Tablet may cause dizziness or sleepiness. Do not drive or do anything requiring concentration until you know how it affects you.
- It may cause you to feel lightheaded or weak especially when you stand up. Rise slowly if you have been sitting or lying down.
- Avoid consuming alcohol as it may enhance the blood pressure lowering effect of this medicine.
- It can cause ankle or foot swelling. Raise your legs while you are sitting down and talk to your doctor if it does not go away.
- Do not take Valembic 80 AM Tablet if you are pregnant, planning to conceive or breastfeeding.
Hypertension Initiate with 5 mg/160 mg PO qDay OR Substitute for individually titrated components May increase dose after at least 2 weeks, not t... View More
Amlodipine : Plasma concentrations may be elevated w/ CYP3A4 inhibitors (e.g. azole antifungals, ritonavir). Concomitant therapy w/ simvastatin may incr... View More
Impaired liver or renal function, CHF, sick-sinus syndrome, severe ventricular dysfunction, hypertrophic cardiomyopathy, severe aortic stenosis. Caution... View More
Pregnancy Category: C (1st trimester); D (2nd & 3rd trimesters).
Amlodipine relaxes peripheral and coronary vascular smooth muscle. It produces coronary vasodilation by inhibiting the entry of Ca ions into the slow ch... View More
Mode of Action
May be taken with or without food.
Renal impairment Mild or moderate (CrCl >30 mL/min): Dose adjustment not necessary Severe (CrCl <30 mL/min): Not studied
Pregnancy Category Note
>10% Headache,Increased BUN (6-17%) 1-10% Peripheral edema (5-8%),Anxiety (3%),Nasopharyngitis (4%),Increased potassium (3%),Upper respiratory infe... View More
Known hypersensitivity to dihydropyridines.
The information provided herein is accurate, updated and complete as per the best practices of the Company. Please note that this information should not... View More