Eskayef Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
Additional OffersShow all
It is not known whether it is safe to consume alcohol with Ventofil 200. Please consult your doctor.
Information regarding the use of Ventofil 200 during pregnancy is not available. Please consult your doctor.
Ventofil 200 is safe to use during breastfeeding. Human studies suggest that the drug does not pass into the breastmilk in a significant amount and is n... View More
Ventofil 200 does not usually affect your ability to drive.
There is limited information available on the use of Ventofil 200 in patients with kidney disease. Please consult your doctor.
There is limited information available on the use of Ventofil 200 in patients with liver disease. Please consult your doctor.
Ventofil 200 is used to treat and prevent symptoms of asthma and chronic obstructive pulmonary disorder (a lung disorder in which flow of air to the lun... View More
Uses of Ventofil 200
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD)
Side effects of Ventofil 200
- Upset stomach
How to use Ventofil 200
Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. Ventofil 200 may be taken ... View More
How Ventofil 200 works
Ventofil 200 is a bronchodilator. It works by relaxing the muscles of the airways and widens airways. This makes breathing easier.
- You have been prescribed Ventofil 200 for prevention and treatment of asthma and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- It should be taken at the same time each day, preferably in the evening after food.
- It does not work right away and should not be used to relieve sudden breathing problems. Always keep a fast-acting (rescue) inhaler with you.
- Your doctor may take regular blood test to monitor potassium level and the level of this medicine in your body.
- Notify your doctor if you have ever been diagnosed with kidney, liver or heart disease, or if you have a smoking history. Your dose may need to be adjus... View More
- Do not discontinue use without consulting your doctor, even if you feel better.
COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease), bronchial asthma
Tablet Adults: Conventional Tablet 400mg 1 to 3 times a day. Sustained release tablet: 400 mg sustained release tablet once a day. Single dose,... View More
Tablet Children >12 years: 200 mg 2 or 3 times daily. Syrup Children> 12 years: 10 ml, 2 or 3 times daily. Children<12 years: 6 mg/kg/dose twice d... View More
This is contraindicated for individuals who have shown hypersensitivity to Doxofylline and its components. It is also contraindicated in patients with a... View More
Mode of Action
Doxofylline is a theophylline derivative. Similarly, its mechanism of action is related to the inhibition of phosphodiesterase activities, resulting in ... View More
Use with caution in patients with hypoxemia, hyperthyroidism, liver disease, renal disease, in those with history of peptic ulcer and in elderly. Freque... View More
Nausea, vomiting, epigastric pain, cephalalgia, irritability, insomnia, tachycardia, extrasystole, tachypnea and occasionally, hyperglycemia and albumin... View More
Other xanthine derivatives, ephedrine, phenytoin & other anticonvulsants, erythromycin, troleandomycin, lincomycin, clindamycin, allopurinol, cimetidine... View More
Alternative brand for Ventofil 200
The information provided herein is accurate, updated and complete as per the best practices of the Company. Please note that this information should not... View More