General Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
Additional OffersShow all
Caution is advised when consuming alcohol with Zoton. Please consult your doctor.
Zoton is generally considered safe to use during pregnancy. Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effects to the developing baby; however, there a... View More
Zoton is probably safe to use during breastfeeding. Limited human data suggests that the drug does not represent any significant risk to the baby.
Zoton may decrease alertness, affect your vision or make you feel sleepy and dizzy. Do not drive if these symptoms occur.
Zoton is safe to use in patients with kidney disease. No dose adjustment of Zoton is recommended.
Zoton should be used with caution in patients with severe liver disease. Dose adjustment of Zoton may be needed. Please consult your doctor.
Zoton is a medicine that reduces the amount of acid produced in your stomach. It is used for treating acid-related diseases of the stomach and intestine... View More
Uses of Zoton
- Gastroesophageal reflux disease (Acid reflux)
- Peptic ulcer disease
Side effects of Zoton
How to use Zoton
Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Dissolve it in a glass of water before taking it. Zoton is to be taken empty stom... View More
How Zoton works
Zoton is a proton pump inhibitor (PPI). It works by reducing the amount of acid in the stomach which helps in relief of acid related indigestion and hea... View More
What if you forget to take Zoton?
If you miss a dose of Zoton, take it as soon as possible. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your reg... View More
- It is a well-tolerated medicine and provides relief for a long time.
- Junior Lanzol 30mg Tablet DT should be taken 1 hour before a meal, preferably in the morning.
- Avoid eating late at night or before bedtime.
- Inform your doctor if you get watery diarrhea, fever or stomach pain that does not go away.
- Inform your doctor if you do not feel better after taking it for 14 days as you may be suffering from some other problem that needs attention.
- Long-term use of Junior Lanzol 30mg Tablet DT can cause weak bones and a deficiency of minerals such as magnesium. Take adequate dietary intake of calci... View More
- Consult your doctor right away if you develop decreased urination, edema (swelling due to fluid retention), lower back pain, nausea, fatigue, and rash o... View More
Peptic ulcer, H.pylori infection, Gastro-oesophageal reflux disease, Hypersecretory conditions, Acid-related dyspepsia, NSAID-induced ulcers, Erosive oe... View More
Should be taken on an empty stomach. Take before meals.
Oral Peptic ulcer Adult: 30 mg once daily in the morning given for up to 4 wk (duodenal ulcer) or for up to 8 wk (gastric ulcer). Maintenance: 15 mg/d... View More
Oral Gastro-oesophageal reflux disease 1-11 yr <30 kg: 15 mg once daily in the morning for up to 12 wk; >30 kg: 30 mg once daily in the morning fo... View More
Renal impairment: No dosage adjustment needed.
Mode of Action
Lansoprazole is a substituted benzimidazole, and is also known as PPI due to its property to block the final step of acid secretion by inhibiting H+/K+ ... View More
Hepatic impairment. Gastric malignancy should be ruled out. Pregnancy and lactation. Lactation Risk Summary There is no information regarding prese... View More
1-10% Headache (3-7%),Diarrhea (1-5%),Constipation (1-5%),Nausea (1-3%),Abdominal pain (1-3%) <1% Anxiety,Angina,Palpitations,Syncope,Edema,Anorexi... View More
Pregnancy Category Note
Risk Summary Available data from published observational studies overall do not indicate an association of adverse pregnancy outcomes with lansoprazole... View More
Increased risk of hypomagnesaemia w/ diuretics and digoxin. May decrease plasma concentration of erlotinib, dasatinib and lapatinib. May decrease the bi... View More
Alternative brand for Zoton
The information provided herein is accurate, updated and complete as per the best practices of the Company. Please note that this information should not... View More