Convules CR 300300mg
Opsonin Pharma Limited
Additional OffersShow all
It is unsafe to consume alcohol with Convules CR 300.
Convules CR 300 is unsafe to use during pregnancy as there is definite evidence of risk to the developing baby. However, the doctor may rarely prescribe... View More
Convules CR 300 is safe to use during breastfeeding. Human studies suggest that the drug does not pass into the breastmilk in a significant amount and i... View More
Convules CR 300 may decrease alertness, affect your vision or make you feel sleepy and dizzy. Do not drive if these symptoms occur.
Convules CR 300 is probably safe to use in patients with kidney disease. Limited data available suggests that dose adjustment of Convules CR 300 may not... View More
Convules CR 300 should be used with caution in patients with liver disease. Dose adjustment of Convules CR 300 may be needed. Please consult your doctor... View More
Convules CR 300 is a combination of two medicines used to treat epilepsy, a neurological disorder in which there are recurrent episodes of seizures or f... View More
Uses of Convules CR 300
Side effects of Convules CR 300
- Weight gain
- Loss of appetite
- Gum swelling
- Hair loss
- Liver injury
How to use Convules CR 300
Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. Convules CR 300 is to be t... View More
How Convules CR 300 works
Convules CR 300 is a combination of two antiepileptic medicines: Sodium Valproate and Valproic Acid. They work together to control seizures or fits by d... View More
- You have been prescribed Encorate Chrono 500 Tablet CR for treatment and prevention of seizures.
- Take it at the same time every day to maintain consistent levels in your body.
- Do not drive or do anything that requires mental focus until you know how Encorate Chrono 500 Tablet CR affects you.
- Avoid consuming alcohol when taking Encorate Chrono 500 Tablet CR, as it may cause excessive sleepiness or drowsiness.
- Monitor your weight during the treatment as Encorate Chrono 500 Tablet CR can cause weight gain.
- Your doctor may monitor Encorate Chrono 500 Tablet CR level, blood counts and liver function regularly throughout your treatment. Inform your doctor if ... View More
- Do not take Encorate Chrono 500 Tablet CR if you are pregnant or planning to conceive or breastfeeding.
- Do not stop taking the medication suddenly without talking to your doctor as it may increase the seizure frequency.
Epilepsy, e.g. Partial seizures, Absence seizures (petit mal), Generalized tonic-clonic seizures (grand mal), Myoclonic seizures, Atonic seizures, Mixed... View More
Oral Complex Partial Seizures Indicated as monotherapy and adjunctive therapy for complex partial seizures that occur either in isolation or in associ... View More
<10 years: Safety and efficacy not established Complex Partial Seizures Indicated as monotherapy and adjunctive therapy for complex partial seizures... View More
Renal impairment No adjustment necessary
Preexisting or family history of hepatic dysfunction, active liver disease, porphyria; mitochondrial and urea cycle disorders. Hepatic impairment. Pregn... View More
Mode of Action
Valproate is a generic term used to describe valproic acid, its salts and derivatives. It is available in various forms including the sodium salts (valp... View More
Increased risk of hepatotoxicity in childn <2 yr, congenital metabolic disorders, organic brain disease or severe seizure disorders. HIV or cytomegalovi... View More
>10% Nausea (31%),Headache (<31%),Increased bleeding time (26-30%),Thrombocytopenia (26-30%),Tremor (25%),Alopecia (<24%),Asthenia (16-20%),Infection (... View More
Increased risk of toxicity w/ bupropion. Increased risk of convulsions w/ mefloquine. Increased risk of carnitine deficiency w/ pivmecillinam and pivamp... View More
Alternative brand for Convules CR 300
The information provided herein is accurate, updated and complete as per the best practices of the Company. Please note that this information should not... View More