Julphar Bangladesh Ltd.
Additional OffersShow all
It is not known whether it is safe to consume alcohol with Daclacee. Please consult your doctor.
Daclacee may be unsafe to use during pregnancy. Although there are limited studies in humans, animal studies have shown harmful effects on the developin... View More
Daclacee is probably safe to use during breastfeeding. Limited human data suggests that the drug does not represent any significant risk to the baby.
It is not known whether Daclacee alters the ability to drive. Do not drive if you experience any symptoms that affect your ability to concentrate and re... View More
Daclacee is safe to use in patients with kidney disease. No dose adjustment of Daclacee is recommended.
Daclacee is safe to use in patients with liver disease. No dose adjustment of Daclacee is recommended.
Daclacee is an antiviral medication. It is used along with other medications for the treatment of chronic hepatitis C virus (HCV) infection. It works by... View More
Uses of Daclacee
- Chronic hepatitis C virus (HCV) infection
Side effects of Daclacee
- Insomnia (difficulty in sleeping)
- Anemia (low number of red blood cells)
How to use Daclacee
Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. Daclacee may be taken with... View More
How Daclacee works
Daclacee is an antiviral medication. It works by lowering a load of hepatitis C virus in the body and removing the virus from the blood over a period of... View More
- Daclacee is used along with other medications for the treatment of chronic hepatitis C virus (HCV) infection.
- Do not skip any doses and finish the full course of treatment even if you feel better.
- It has fewer side effects compared to other similar medications.
- Take it with food, preferably at the same time everyday.
- You will usually need to take this medicine every day for either 12 or 24 weeks.
- It may cause fatigue, dizziness, and blurred vision. Don't drive or do anything requiring concentration until you know how it affects you.
- Your doctor may monitor your liver function and the amount of hepatitis C virus in your body regularly.
- Do not stop taking Daclacee without your doctor’s advice.
Chronic hepatitis C virus infection in adults.
May be taken with or without food.
Hepatitis C Indicated for use with sofosbuvir for chronic hepatitis C virus (HCV) genotypes 1 and 3 infection Genotype 1 Without cirrhosis or with ... View More
Renal impairment (any degree): No dose adjustment required
Hypersensitivity. Co-administration w/ strong CYP3A4 inducers & P-gp eg phenytoin, carbamazepine, oxcarbazepine, phenobarb, rifampicin, rifabutin, rifap... View More
Mode of Action
Inhibits NS5A, a nonstructural protein encoded by HCV. Binds to the N-terminus within domain 1 of NS5A, which may cause structural distortions that i... View More
Patients w/ genotype 1 infection & compensated cirrhosis; receiving amiodarone; decompensated liver disease; prior exposure to a NS5A inhibitor; pre-, p... View More
>10% Headache (14%),Fatigue (14%) 1-10% Nausea (8%),Diarrhea (5%),Elevated lipase, >3 x ULN (2%)
Pregnancy Category Note
Pregnancy No data in pregnant women are available If daclatasvir and sofosbuvir are administered with ribavirin, the warnings and precautions for ri... View More
May lead to lower exposure & loss of efficacy w/ phenytoin, carbamazepine, oxcarbazepine, phenobarb, rifampicin, rifabutin, rifapentine, systemic dexame... View More
Alternative brand for Daclacee
The information provided herein is accurate, updated and complete as per the best practices of the Company. Please note that this information should not... View More