Probis Plus 2.5/6.252.5mg+6.25mg
Additional OffersShow all
Probis Plus 2.5/6.25 may cause excessive drowsiness with alcohol.
Probis Plus 2.5/6.25 may be unsafe to use during pregnancy. Although there are limited studies in humans, animal studies have shown harmful effects on t... View More
Probis Plus 2.5/6.25 is probably unsafe to use during breastfeeding. Limited human data suggests that the drug may pass into the breastmilk and harm the... View More
It is not known whether Probis Plus 2.5/6.25 alters the ability to drive. Do not drive if you experience any symptoms that affect your ability to concen... View More
Probis Plus 2.5/6.25 should be used with caution in patients with kidney disease. Dose adjustment of Probis Plus 2.5/6.25 may be needed. Please consult ... View More
Probis Plus 2.5/6.25 should be used with caution in patients with liver disease. Dose adjustment of Probis Plus 2.5/6.25 may be needed. Please consult y... View More
Probis Plus 2.5/6.25 is a medicine used to treat hypertension (high blood pressure). Probis Plus 2.5/6.25 is a combination of two medicines that helps t... View More
Uses of Probis Plus 2.5/6.25
- Hypertension (high blood pressure)
Side effects of Probis Plus 2.5/6.25
- Cold extremities
- Slow heart rate
- Increased blood uric acid
- Decreased potassium level in blood
- Glucose intolerance
- Altered blood lipid level
- Decreased magnesium level in blood
- Increased calcium level in blood
How to use Probis Plus 2.5/6.25
Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. Probis Plus 2.5/6.25 may b... View More
How Probis Plus 2.5/6.25 works
Probis Plus 2.5/6.25 is a combination of two blood-pressure lowering medicines: Bisoprolol and Hydrochlorothiazide. Bisoprolol is a beta blocker. It wor... View More
- It is a combination of two blood pressure lowering medications used for the treatment of high blood pressure.
- It can be taken with or without food.
- Do not stop taking Probis Plus 2.5/6.25 suddenly as it can cause your blood pressure to rise suddenly thereby increasing the risk of heart attack and st... View More
- It may cause dizziness. If this happens to you, get up slowly when rising from a sitting or lying position.
- It can hide symptoms of low blood sugar if you're diabetic. Monitor your blood sugar levels regularly.
- Probis Plus 2.5/6.25 may cause dehydration. Drink plenty of fluids and Inform your doctor if you develop extreme thirst, muscle weakness or very dry mou... View More
Hypertension, Congestive heart failure, HTN, Angina pectoris
May be taken with or without food.
Adult: PO Initial: 2.5 mg/6.25 mg tablet once daily. Increase based on clinical response in 2 weeks, Maximum: bisoprolol 20 mg/hydrochlorothiazide 12... View More
Renal Impairment Use caution in dosing/titrating patients with renal dysfunction Cumulative effects of thiazides may develop with impaired renal fun... View More
Low cardiac output and uncompensated cardiac failure; sinus bradycardia, 1st ° heart block, cardiogenic shock, bronchospasm; severe haemorrhage. Pregnan... View More
Mode of Action
Bisoprolol fumarate/hydrochlorothiazide is a fixed-combination tablet that combines a Beta adrenergic receptor blocker, bisoprolol fumarate, and a thiaz... View More
Bronchospastic disease, hyperthyroidism, peripheral vascular disease, undergoing anaesthesia. Monitor blood glucose regularly. May mask symptoms of hypo... View More
1-10% Bisoprolol fumarate Arthralgia (3%), asthenia (2%), cough (3%), diarrhea (4%), dizziness (10%), dry mouth (1%), dyspnea (2%), fatigue (8%), head... View More
Pregnancy Category Note
Pregnancy Category: C Lactation: excreted in breast milk, use caution
Bisoprolol : May potentiate AV conduction time and may increase negative inotropic effect w/ class I antiarrhythmic drugs (e.g. quinidine, disopyramide,... View More
Alternative brand for Probis Plus 2.5/6.25
The information provided herein is accurate, updated and complete as per the best practices of the Company. Please note that this information should not... View More