Concord Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
Additional OffersShow all
It is unsafe to consume alcohol with Acedol SR.
Acedol SR may be unsafe to use during pregnancy. Although there are limited studies in humans, animal studies have shown harmful effects on the developi... View More
Information regarding the use of Acedol SR during breastfeeding is not available. Please consult your doctor.
Acedol SR may decrease alertness, affect your vision or make you feel sleepy and dizzy. Do not drive if these symptoms occur.
Acedol SR should be used with caution in patients with kidney disease. Dose adjustment of Acedol SR may be needed. Please consult your doctor. Use of Ac... View More
Acedol SR should be used with caution in patients with liver disease. Dose adjustment of Acedol SR may be needed. Please consult your doctor. Use of Ace... View More
Acedol SR is a pain relieving medicine. It alleviates pain and inflammation in conditions like rheumatoid arthritis, ankylosing spondylitis and osteoart... View More
Uses of Acedol SR
- Pain relief
Side effects of Acedol SR
- Stomach pain/epigastric pain
- Loss of appetite
How to use Acedol SR
Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. Acedol SR is to be taken w... View More
How Acedol SR works
Acedol SR is a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAID). It works by blocking the release of certain chemical messengers that cause pain and inflam... View More
- You have been prescribed Acedol SR to relieve pain and inflammation.
- Take it with food or milk to prevent upset stomach.
- Take it as per the dose and duration prescribed by your doctor. Long term use may lead to serious complications such as stomach bleeding and kidney prob... View More
- It may cause dizziness, drowsiness or visual disturbances. Use caution while driving or doing anything that requires concentration.
- Avoid consuming alcohol while taking Acedol SR as it can cause excessive drowsiness and increase your risk of stomach problems.
- Inform your doctor if you have a history of heart disease or stroke.
- Your doctor may regularly monitor your kidney function, liver function and levels of blood components, if you are taking this medicine for long-term tre... View More
Adult: PO Ankylosing spondylitis; Osteoarthritis; Rheumatoid arthritis 100 mg twice daily. SR Tablet : The recommended dose is 200 mg, once daily. ... View More
May increase plasma concentrations of lithium and digoxin. Increased nephrotoxicity when used with diuretics or ciclosporin. Monitor serum potassium whe... View More
Cautiously administer to patients with GI disease, ulcerative colitis, Crohn's disease, haematological abnormalities, hepatic porphyria; history of bron... View More
Aceclofenac, a phenylacetic acid derivative, has antiinflammatory and analgesic properties. It is a potent inhibitor of cyclo-oxygenase which is involve... View More
Safety & Efficacy not established.
Mode of Action
Should be taken with food. Take w/ or immediately after meals.
Indicated for the relief of pain and inflammation in both acute and chronic pain like, osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, ankylosing spondylitis, den... View More
No dose adjustment needed.
Pregnancy Category Note
Gastrointestinal disorders (dyspepsia, abdominal pain, nausea and diarrhoea) and occasional occurance of dizziness. Dermatological side effects includin... View More
Hypersensitivity to aspirin or NSAIDs; moderate to severe renal impairment; pregnancy (3rd trimester); history of peptic ulceration or GI bleed; patient... View More
Alternative brand for Acedol SR
The information provided herein is accurate, updated and complete as per the best practices of the Company. Please note that this information should not... View More