Bisoren Plus 2.52.5mg+6.25mg
Additional OffersShow all
Bisoren Plus 2.5 may cause excessive drowsiness with alcohol.
CONSULT YOUR DOCTOR
Bisoren Plus 2.5 may be unsafe to use during pregnancy. Although there are limited studies in humans, animal studies have shown harmful effects on the d... View More
CONSULT YOUR DOCTOR
Bisoren Plus 2.5 is probably unsafe to use during breastfeeding. Limited human data suggests that the drug may pass into the breastmilk and harm the bab... View More
CONSULT YOUR DOCTOR
It is not known whether Bisoren Plus 2.5 alters the ability to drive. Do not drive if you experience any symptoms that affect your ability to concentrat... View More
Bisoren Plus 2.5 should be used with caution in patients with kidney disease. Dose adjustment of Bisoren Plus 2.5 may be needed. Please consult your doc... View More
Bisoren Plus 2.5 should be used with caution in patients with liver disease. Dose adjustment of Bisoren Plus 2.5 may be needed. Please consult your doct... View More
Bisoren Plus 2.5 is a medicine used to treat hypertension (high blood pressure). Bisoren Plus 2.5 is a combination of two medicines that helps to contro... View More
Uses of Bisoren Plus 2.5
- Hypertension (high blood pressure)
Side effects of Bisoren Plus 2.5
- Cold extremities
- Slow heart rate
- Increased blood uric acid
- Decreased potassium level in blood
- Glucose intolerance
- Altered blood lipid level
- Decreased magnesium level in blood
- Increased calcium level in blood
How to use Bisoren Plus 2.5
Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. Bisoren Plus 2.5 may be ta... View More
How Bisoren Plus 2.5 works
Bisoren Plus 2.5 is a combination of two blood-pressure lowering medicines: Bisoprolol and Hydrochlorothiazide. Bisoprolol is a beta blocker. It works s... View More
- It is a combination of two blood pressure lowering medications used for the treatment of high blood pressure.
- It can be taken with or without food.
- Do not stop taking Bisoren Plus 2.5 suddenly as it can cause your blood pressure to rise suddenly thereby increasing the risk of heart attack and stroke... View More
- It may cause dizziness. If this happens to you, get up slowly when rising from a sitting or lying position.
- It can hide symptoms of low blood sugar if you're diabetic. Monitor your blood sugar levels regularly.
- Bisoren Plus 2.5 may cause dehydration. Drink plenty of fluids and Inform your doctor if you develop extreme thirst, muscle weakness or very dry mouth.
Hypertension, Congestive heart failure, HTN, Angina pectoris
May be taken with or without food.
Adult: PO Initial: 2.5 mg/6.25 mg tablet once daily. Increase based on clinical response in 2 weeks, Maximum: bisoprolol 20 mg/hydrochlorothiazide 12... View More
Renal Impairment Use caution in dosing/titrating patients with renal dysfunction Cumulative effects of thiazides may develop with impaired renal fun... View More
Low cardiac output and uncompensated cardiac failure; sinus bradycardia, 1st ° heart block, cardiogenic shock, bronchospasm; severe haemorrhage. Pregnan... View More
Mode of Action
Bisoprolol fumarate/hydrochlorothiazide is a fixed-combination tablet that combines a Beta adrenergic receptor blocker, bisoprolol fumarate, and a thiaz... View More
Bronchospastic disease, hyperthyroidism, peripheral vascular disease, undergoing anaesthesia. Monitor blood glucose regularly. May mask symptoms of hypo... View More
1-10% Bisoprolol fumarate Arthralgia (3%), asthenia (2%), cough (3%), diarrhea (4%), dizziness (10%), dry mouth (1%), dyspnea (2%), fatigue (8%), head... View More
Pregnancy Category Note
Pregnancy Category: C Lactation: excreted in breast milk, use caution
Bisoprolol : May potentiate AV conduction time and may increase negative inotropic effect w/ class I antiarrhythmic drugs (e.g. quinidine, disopyramide,... View More
Alternative brand for Bisoren Plus 2.5
The information provided herein is accurate, updated and complete as per the best practices of the Company. Please note that this information should not... View More