সারা বাংলাদেশ থেকে অর্ডার করা যাবে।
Emotopic Lipid Replenishing Body Balm130ml
Health Pro International
414 people recently viewed this.
Out of Stock
Additional OffersShow all
Cashback ৳100 : For purchasing above ৳5000+
Cashback ৳80 : For purchasing above ৳4000+
Cashback ৳60 : For purchasing above ৳3000+
- Recommended for daily care of sensitive, dry and very dry skin prone to epidermal dehydration, with roughness and associated itching and hyperreactivity to environmental aggressors.
- Also to be used preventively on healthy skin to prevent dryness and minimize the risk of recurring symptoms and aggravation of atopic dermatitis.
- No age limitation.
- Emollient components contained in the balm replenish intercellular cement and restore optimum lipid levels in the epidermis. They provide excessively dry skin with essential nourishing and moisturizing substances.
- A combination of highly effective ingredients (olive wax, lanolin, rice oil) with regenerating properties provides long-lasting replenishment of epidermal moisture and lipids, creating a protective barrier to prevent transepidermal water loss. The balm restores natural physiological balance, optimum hydration and softness to the skin. It also reduces skin dryness and flaking and protects against recurring symptoms of excessive dryness.
- Canola oil and hemp oil provide soothing and anti-itch properties, and are highly effective in skin care against dryness and atopic dermatitis (AD). The balm reinforces the hydrolipid mantle of the skin, protecting it against harmful environmental conditions. It soothes irritations and reduces the unpleasant sensat
- Hemp oil
- Canola oil
- Rice oil
- Olive wax
- Vitamin E
- Omega acids 3, 6 & 9
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- Apply on cleansed and dry skin of the body.
- For daily use, once or twice per day.
SAFETY & EFFICACY
VERY WELL TOLERATED
FORMULA DEVELOPED AND TESTED IN DERMATOLOGICAL AND CLINICAL TRIALS UNDER SUPERVISION OF A TEAM OF DERMATOLOGISTS
The information provided herein is accurate, updated and complete as per the best practices of the Company. Please note that this information should not... View More