সারা বাংলাদেশ থেকে অর্ডার করা যাবে।
Square Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
Generic: Bilberry fruit [Vaccinium myrtillus L]
2762 people recently viewed this.
Get 10% OFF
Additional OffersShow all
Cashback ৳100 : For purchasing above ৳5000+
Cashback ৳80 : For purchasing above ৳4000+
Cashback ৳60 : For purchasing above ৳3000+
Bilberry fruit is indicated in Retinopathy (hypertensive and diabetic), Night blindness, Cataracts, Macular degeneration, Retinitis pigmentosa and Hemorrhagic retinopathy.
Herbal and Nutraceuticals
Bilberry is the name of a small european blueberry. The standardized extract of bilberry has become popular in the United States as dietary supplements over the past decade. Bilberry preparations consist of the whole, dried, ripe, black or bluish- black fruit of Vaccinium myrtillus L. Some concentrated extracts are standardized to anthocyanosides, calculated as 25% anthocyanidins, but may actually contain about 37% by weight. The medicinal parts are the dried leaves, the ripe, dried fruit and the ripe fresh fruit. The plant is common to Central and Northern Europe, Asia and North America. The bilberry contains tannins, anthocyanins and _x001f_avonoid glycosides.
Bilberry extract is used to treat Retinopathy, Cataracts, Macular degeneration, Retinitis pigmentosa, Hemorrhagic retinopathy. Bilberry anthocyanins regenerate rhodopsin are indicated in the treatment of poor night vision and cataracts. Bilberry is also used to treat microcirculatory disorders which include varicose veins, atherosclerosis, venous insufficiency.
MECHANISM OF ACTION:
MECHANISM OF ACTION:
- Inhibits enzymatic cleavage of collagen by the enzymes secreted by leucocytes during Inflammation.
- By inhibiting retinal phosphoglucomutase and glucose-6-phosphatase it confers retinal protection.
- Reduces microvascular impairments due to ischemic reperfusion injury, with preservation of endothelium, attenuation of leukocyte adhesion and improvement of capillary perfusion.
- Produces dose dependent inhibition of platelet aggregation and clot retraction.
- Decreases basement membrane collagen hydrolysis by significantly reducing permeability of the blood-brain barrier and increases recovery rate of the BBB caused by permeability-increasing agents.
None known. Very high doses ( more than 170 mg anthocyanins daily for 30-60 days) may interact with warfarin or other antiplatelet drugs.
Pregnancy & Lactation
No known restriction.
Store at a cool, dry place below 30°C temperature and away from direct sunlight. Keep the medicine out of the reach of children.
Alternative brand for Ocubil
The information provided herein is accurate, updated and complete as per the best practices of the Company. Please note that this information should not... View More