The ACME Laboratories Ltd.
Additional OffersShow all
Each 5 gm contains-
- Emblic Myrobalan (Phyllanthus emblica): 5.35 gm
- Aswagandha (Withania somnifera): 71.33 mg
- Grape (Vitis vinifera): 71.33 mg
- Vasaka (Adhatoda vasica): 71.33 mg
- Niruri (Phyllanthus nirurii): 71.33 mg
- Asparagus (Asparagus racemosus): 71.33 mg
- Chebulic Myrobalan (Terminalia chebula): 71.33 mg
- Agarwood tree (Aquilaria agallocha): 71.33 mg
- Black Night Shade (Solarium nigrum): 71.33 mg
- Yellow Berried Nightshade(Solanum xanthocarpum): 71.33 mg
- Cinnamon (Cinnamomum zeylanicum): 21.40 mg
- It improves the immunity.
- It a powerful antioxidant.
- It effective in cough, bronchitis, asthma and tuberculosis.
- It effective in malnutrition and degenerative diseases.
- It improves memory.
Herbal and NutraceuticalsDosage & Administration
Adults: 1-2 teaspoonful(s) twice daily.
Children: 1/2 teaspoon twice daily or as prescribed by the physician.Side Effects
No significant side effect has been observed in proper dosage.Storage Conditions
Store at cool and dry place, protect from light.
Alternative brand for Chyabanprash
The information provided herein is accurate, updated and complete as per the best practices of the Company. Please note that this information should not... View More