Additional OffersShow all
Each 5 ml contains-
- Neem (Azadirachta indica): 1.25 mg
- Turmeric (Curcuma longa): 1.25 mg
- Basil (Ocimum sanctum): 2.50 mg
- Wormwood (Artemisia absinthium): 2 mg
- Senna (Cassia angustifolia): 17 mg
- Indian Rhubarb (Rheum emodi): 13 mg
- Wild Senna (Cassia occidentalis): 12.5 mg
- Rose (Rosa damascena): 2 mg
- East Indian Globe Thistle(Sphaeranthus indicus): 2 mg
- Fumitory (Fumaria officinalis): 2 mg
- Chiretta (Swertia chirata): 1.25 mg
- Skin diseases (like-Acne, pimple, boil, skin eruption, psoriasis, vitiligo, eczemaheat rash, itching, etc)
- General lassitude
- Burning sensation during urinationv Immune deficiency
Herbal and Nutraceuticals
This preparation is a versatile polypharmaceutical herbal medicine prepared with valuable medicinal plants that cleanses entire system of the body. The unique mixing of all the ingredients as per Hamdard Pharmacopoeia of Eastern medicine gives the optimum concentration of important vitamins, elements like Fe, Ca, Zn, Mg, Na, Mn, Ni, Cu, Al, Ba, etc. for protection of different organs, maintenance vital function of the body and prevention of diseases. Extensive use of this preparation to the millions of patients since 1939 in different hospitals and clinics around the world specially in India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Nepal, Middle East, USA and Europe proved its efficacy to various skin diseases. It increases the cell-mediated immune response. This preparation inhibits the growth of bacteria and fungi. This preparation is useful as a diuretic, preventing problems arising from change of season.
There is no known contraindication.
Precautions & Warnings
During treatment with this preparation, eat slightly less than your appetite demands. Avoid fried, spiced and hard to digest foods. Keep out of reach of the children.
Store in cool and dry place, protect from light.
The information provided herein is accurate, updated and complete as per the best practices of the Company. Please note that this information should not... View More