Carnovas HZ 5/12.55mg/12.5mg
Beximco Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
Additional OffersShow all
Caution is advised when consuming alcohol with Carnovas HZ 5/12.5. Please consult your doctor.
Carnovas HZ 5/12.5 may be unsafe to use during pregnancy. Although there are limited studies in humans, animal studies have shown harmful effects on the... View More
Carnovas HZ 5/12.5 is probably unsafe to use during breastfeeding. Limited human data suggests that the drug may pass into the breastmilk and harm the b... View More
Carnovas HZ 5/12.5 may decrease alertness, affect your vision or make you feel sleepy and dizzy. Do not drive if these symptoms occur.
Carnovas HZ 5/12.5 should be used with caution in patients with severe kidney disease. Dose adjustment of Carnovas HZ 5/12.5 may be needed. Please consu... View More
Carnovas HZ 5/12.5 should be used with caution in patients with liver disease. Dose adjustment of Carnovas HZ 5/12.5 may be needed. Please consult your ... View More
Carnovas HZ 5/12.5 is a combination medicine used for treating hypertension (high blood pressure). By lowering the blood pressure, it helps in preventin... View More
Uses of Carnovas HZ 5/12.5
- Hypertension (high blood pressure)
Side effects of Carnovas HZ 5/12.5
- Increased blood uric acid
- Decreased potassium level in blood
- Glucose intolerance
- Altered blood lipid level
- Swelling of hands
- Feet swelling
- Paresthesia (tingling or pricking sensation)
- Decreased magnesium level in blood
- Increased calcium level in blood
How to use Carnovas HZ 5/12.5
Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. Carnovas HZ 5/12.5 may be ... View More
How Carnovas HZ 5/12.5 works
Carnovas HZ 5/12.5 is a combination of two blood-pressure lowering medicines: Nebivolol and Hydrochlorothiazide. Nebivolol is a beta blocker which works... View More
- It is a combination of two blood pressure lowering medications used for the treatment of high blood pressure.
- It can be taken with or without food.
- Do not stop taking Carnovas HZ 5/12.5 suddenly as it can cause your blood pressure to rise suddenly thereby increasing the risk of heart attack and stro... View More
- It may cause dizziness. If this happens to you, get up slowly when rising from a sitting or lying position.
- It can hide symptoms of low blood sugar if you're diabetic. Monitor your blood sugar levels regularly.
- Carnovas HZ 5/12.5 may cause dehydration. Drink plenty of fluids and Inform your doctor if you develop extreme thirst, muscle weakness or very dry mouth... View More
Oral Hypertension Adult: Per tablet contains nebivolol 5 mg and hydrochlorothiazide 12.5 mg: 1 tablet once daily.
Hypersensitivity, liver impairment, anuria, sulphonamide allergy. Pregnancy, lactation.
Mode of Action
Nebivolol exerts its actions by exhibiting a high selectivity for beta-1 adrenergic receptors and also by reducing the peripheral vascular resistance by... View More
History of allergies, psoriasis, hyperthyroidism, peripheral arterial disease, diabetes, existing electrolyte disturbances, oedema, renal impairment, hy... View More
Nebivolol - Headache, fatigue, parasthesias, dizziness. Hydrochlorothiazide - Hypotension including orthostatic hypotension, pancreatitis, intrahepatic... View More
Symptomatic hyponatraemia when combined with carbamazepine. Predisposes to allopurinol sensitivity reactions and impaired renal function. Potentiates hy... View More
The information provided herein is accurate, updated and complete as per the best practices of the Company. Please note that this information should not... View More