Beximco Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
Additional OffersShow all
It is not known whether it is safe to consume alcohol with Zymet Pro. Please consult your doctor.
Zymet Pro may be unsafe to use during pregnancy. Although there are limited studies in humans, animal studies have shown harmful effects on the developi... View More
Zymet Pro is probably safe to use during breastfeeding. Limited human data suggests that the drug does not represent any significant risk to the baby.
Zymet Pro does not usually affect your ability to drive.
There is limited information available on the use of Zymet Pro in patients with kidney disease. Please consult your doctor. Uric acid levels may increas... View More
There is limited information available on the use of Zymet Pro in patients with liver disease. Please consult your doctor.
Zymet Pro is used to treat pancreatic enzyme deficiency. It is a pancreatic enzyme supplement that helps in digestion. This medicine also reduces stool ... View More
Uses of Zymet Pro
- Pancreatic enzyme deficiency
Side effects of Zymet Pro
- Stomach pain
How to use Zymet Pro
Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Do not chew, crush or break it. Zymet Pro is to be taken with food.
How Zymet Pro works
Pancreatin is a pancreatic enzyme supplement. It mixes thoroughly with food and helps in digestion.
What if you forget to take Zymet Pro?
If you miss a dose of Zymet Pro, take it as soon as possible. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your... View More
- You have been prescribed Zymet Pro for the treatment of pancreatic enzyme deficiency.
- They lower stool frequency and improve stomach pain and stool consistency.
- Take it during or immediately after a meal or a snack as per your doctor’s advice and drink plenty of water.
- Do not take Zymet Pro if you are allergic to pork or any pig product.
- It can cause mouth irritation, so do not chew, crush, or hold it in your mouth. Swallow the medicine completely.
- Inform your doctor if you experience severe or long-lasting abdominal pain.
- Inform your doctor if you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant.
Oral Pancreatic insufficiency Adult: PO 1-3 tablets daily with meal.
Acute pancreatitis or acute exacerbation of chronic pancreatic disease.
Mode of Action
Pancreatin are pancreatic enzymes which hydrolyse fats to glycerol and fatty acids, break down protein into peptides, proteoses and derived substances, ... View More
Avoid high doses in patients with cystic fibrosis. Maintain adequate hydration. Some products contain pork protein. Inactivated by heat; do not mix with... View More
GI effects e.g. abdominal discomfort, nausea and vomiting. Buccal and perianal irritation, particularly in infants. Colonic strictures may occur, mainly... View More
May impair the oral absorption of folic acid when taken together; antagonises hypoglycaemic effect of acarbose.
The information provided herein is accurate, updated and complete as per the best practices of the Company. Please note that this information should not... View More