Everest Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
Additional OffersShow all
It is not known whether it is safe to consume alcohol with Osimert 80. Please consult your doctor.
Osimert 80 may be unsafe to use during pregnancy. Although there are limited studies in humans, animal studies have shown harmful effects on the develop... View More
Osimert 80 is probably unsafe to use during breastfeeding. Limited human data suggests that the drug may pass into the breastmilk and harm the baby.
Osimert 80 does not usually affect your ability to drive.
Osimert 80 is safe to use in patients with kidney disease. No dose adjustment of Osimert 80 is recommended.
Osimert 80 is safe to use in patients with liver disease. No dose adjustment of Osimert 80 is recommended.
Osimert 80 is a protein kinase inhibitors used in the treatment of non-small cell lung cancer. It is used in the treatment of adult patients who have ce... View More
Uses of Osimert 80
- Non-small cell lung cancer
Side effects of Osimert 80
- Loss of appetite
- Stomatitis (Inflammation of the mouth)
How to use Osimert 80
Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. Osimert 80 may be taken wi... View More
How Osimert 80 works
Osimert 80 is an anti-cancer medication. It works by blocking the action of the abnormal protein that signals cancer cells to multiply. This helps to st... View More
What if you forget to take Osimert 80?
If you miss a dose of Osimert 80, skip it and continue with your normal schedule. Do not double the dose.
- Osimert 80 is used for the treatment of thyroid cancer.
- Take it with or without food, preferably at the same time each day.
- Diarrhea may occur as a side effect. Drink plenty of fluids and inform your doctor if it doesn't stop or if you find blood in your stools.
- Use a reliable contraceptive method to prevent pregnancy while you are taking this medicine and for a month after you stop taking it.
- Monitor your blood pressure regularly while taking this medication. Inform your doctor if you notice symptoms of very high blood pressure such as severe... View More
- It may cause serious bleeding problem. Inform your doctor if you get headaches, stomach pain or if you notice blood in your urine or stools.
- Do not take this medicine if you are pregnant, planning to conceive or breastfeeding.
Non-small Cell Lung Cancer, Indicated for the treatment of patients with metastatic epidermal growth factor receptor (EGFR) T790M mutation-positive non... View More
May be taken with or without food: Take at the same time each day. Swallow whole, do not crush/split/chew. For patients w/ swallowing difficulties, ... View More
Non-small Cell Lung Cancer 80 mg once daily. Hepatic impairment Mild (TB <ULN and AST 1-1.5 ULN, or TB 1-1.5 ULN and any AST): No dose adjustment r... View More
Safety and efficacy not established
Renal impairment Mild-to-moderate (CrCl 30-89 mL/min): No dose adjustment required Severe or ESRD (CrCl <30 mL/min): There is no recommended dose
Mode of Action
Osimertinib is kinase inhibitor of the epidermal growth factor receptor (EGFR), which binds irreversibly to certain mutant forms of EGFR (T790M, L858R, ... View More
Determine EGFR T790M mutation status prior to treatment. Interstitial lung disease (eg, pneumonitis). Avoid use in patients w/ congenital long QT syndro... View More
>10% Lymphopenia (63%),Thrombocytopenia (54%),Anemia (44%),Diarrhea (42%),Rash (41%),Neutropenia (33%),Dry skin (31%),Hyponatremia (26%),Nail toxicity ... View More
Decreased exposure w/ strong CYP3A4 inducers (eg, phenytoin, rifampicin, carbamazepine, St. John's wort). May increase AUC & Cmax of rosuvastatin. May i... View More
Alternative brand for Osimert 80
The information provided herein is accurate, updated and complete as per the best practices of the Company. Please note that this information should not... View More