Opsonin Pharma Limited
Additional OffersShow all
It is unsafe to consume alcohol with Nictoris 10.
Nictoris 10 may be unsafe to use during pregnancy. Although there are limited studies in humans, animal studies have shown harmful effects on the develo... View More
Information regarding the use of Nictoris 10 during breastfeeding is not available. Please consult your doctor.
Nictoris 10 may decrease alertness, affect your vision or make you feel sleepy and dizzy. Do not drive if these symptoms occur.
Nictoris 10 is probably safe to use in patients with kidney disease. Limited data available suggests that dose adjustment of Nictoris 10 may not be need... View More
Nictoris 10 is probably safe to use in patients with liver disease. Limited data available suggests that dose adjustment of Nictoris 10 may not be neede... View More
Nictoris 10 is a medicine used to prevent and treat heart-related chest pain (angina). It is usually prescribed when other heart medicines are not suita... View More
Uses of Nictoris 10
- Angina (heart-related chest pain)
Side effects of Nictoris 10
- Flushing (sense of warmth in the face, ears, neck and trunk)
How to use Nictoris 10
Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. Nictoris 10 may be taken w... View More
How Nictoris 10 works
Nictoris 10 is a vasodilator. It works by reducing the workload of the heart. As a result, heart muscle does not need as much blood and oxygen supply. T... View More
What if you forget to take Nictoris 10?
If you miss a dose of Nictoris 10, take it as soon as possible. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to yo... View More
- You must continue to take it as advised, usually for a long time.
- Nictoris 10 may cause headaches. Drink plenty of water and take a suitable painkiller. Inform your doctor if it does not go away.
- Nictoris 10 may cause dizziness or sleepiness. Do not drive or do anything which requires concentration until you know how it affects you.
- Do not consume alcohol while taking Nictoris 10 as that may cause increased dizziness.
- Do not take medications like sildenafil or tadalafil (prescribed for erectile dysfunction) while on treatment with Nictoris 10 as it may cause low blood... View More
- Inform your doctor if you notice any bleeding from the anal passage, blood in vomit or black stools.
May be taken with or without food.
Oral Angina pectoris Adult: 10 mg bid, increase if necessary. Usual dose: 10-20 mg bid. May use 5 mg bid for patients prone to headache. Max dose: 30 ... View More
Cardiogenic shock; hypotension; left ventricular failure with low filling pressure; lactation.
Mode of Action
Nicorandil dilates arterioles and large coronary arteries by opening the potassium channels, and stimulates guanylate cyclase causing venous vasodilatat... View More
Hypovolaemia, low systolic BP, acute pulmonary oedema, pregnancy. May impair ability to drive or operate machinery.
Headache (usually transitory), flushing, dizziness, nausea, vomiting and weakness. Hypotension and reflex tachycardia at high doses.
Hypotensive interaction may occur with alcohol, TCAs, antihypertensives and other vasodilators. Potentially Fatal: Enhanced hypotensive effect with s... View More
The information provided herein is accurate, updated and complete as per the best practices of the Company. Please note that this information should not... View More