Veet Easy Gel Legs Wax Strips for Sensitive Skin20 pcs
Additional OffersShow all
- Gel formula with EasyGelwax technology that flows around and actively grips the shortest hairs (1.5mm)
- Removes the hairs from the root, for long lasting smoothness
- Gives confidence to achieve great 1st time results, even for those inexperienced with wax strips.
How to Use:
Before using Veet Wax Strips, please read pack precautions carefully. No need to rub the strips between the hands to separate them! You can achieve great results in just 4 easy steps:
1. Carefully peel the strips apart using the outwards rounded tabs.
2. Apply one strip to your skin in the direction of hair growth. Rub a few times in the direction your hair grows to make sure the wax adheres well.
3. Hold your skin taut. Grasp the tab, and pull the strip back on itself as quickly as you can, against the direction the hair grows. Pull the strip back in one swift motion, close to the skin rather than away from it.
4. After waxing, clean away any wax left on your skin with a Perfect Finish wipe.
USAGE ADVICETips for best results:
- For great results apply some talc to make sure skin is perfectly dry before waxing.
- Always pull back the wax strip against the direction of hair growth, keeping the strip close to the skin as you pull.
- The faster you pull, the more hair you'll remove.
- Wax in a consistent pattern to make sure you don't miss any hairs, but don't wax over the same area more than once.
- You can re-use each strip until it loses it's stickiness.
Wax Strips: Hydrogenated Styrene/Methyl Styrene/Methyl Styrene/Indene Copolymer, Paraffinum Liquidum Silica, Polyethylene, Parfum, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionene, Benzyl Salicylate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Prunus Amydalus Dulcis Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, CI 77891, CI 77007. Wipes: Paraffinum Liquidum, Hexyldecyl Stearate, Parfum, Tocopheryl Acetate, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Peel Oil, Limonene, Cedrus Atlantica Bark Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil.
Made in France
The information provided herein is accurate, updated and complete as per the best practices of the Company. Please note that this information should not... View More