Genvio Pharma Ltd.
Additional OffersShow all
It is not known whether it is safe to consume alcohol with Cykin 125. Please consult your doctor.
Cykin 125 is unsafe to use during pregnancy as there is definite evidence of risk to the developing baby. However, the doctor may rarely prescribe it in... View More
Cykin 125 is unsafe to use during breastfeeding. Data suggests that the drug may cause toxicity to the baby.
Cykin 125 may cause side effects which could affect your ability to drive. It may cause fatigue in some people. If this happens, you should exercise cau... View More
Cykin 125 is safe to use in patients with kidney disease. No dose adjustment of Cykin 125 is recommended.
Cykin 125 should be used with caution in patients with liver disease. Dose adjustment of Cykin 125 may be needed. Please consult your doctor.
Cykin 125 is used to treat patients with certain types of breast cancer (estrogen receptor-positive, human epidermal growth factor receptor 2-negative) ... View More
Uses of Cykin 125
- Breast cancer
Side effects of Cykin 125
- Hair loss
- Decreased blood cells (red cells, white cells, and platelets)
- Decreased appetite
How to use Cykin 125
Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Do not chew, crush or break it. Cykin 125 is to be taken with food.
How Cykin 125 works
Cykin 125 is an anti-cancer medication. Cyclin dependent kinase 4 and 6 (chemical messengers) are downstream of signaling pathways which lead to the pro... View More
- Take it with food, preferably at the same time every day.
- If you forget to take the medicine or vomit, skip the missed dose and follow a regular schedule. Do not take a double dose to make up missed dose
- Use effective contraception method to prevent pregnancy while taking this medicine.
- It may cause dizziness. Avoid driving or any activity requiring mental focus until you know how it affects you.
- You may be asked for regular blood tests while taking this medication. Inform your doctor if you notice symptoms of infection like fever, chills, and we... View More
- Inform your doctor if you are pregnant, planning pregnancy or breastfeeding.
- Do not stop taking the medication without talking to your doctor first.
Indicated for hormone receptor (HR)-positive, human epidermal growth factor receptor 2 (HER2)-negative, advanced breast cancer, in combination with an a... View More
Hard Capsule: Should be taken with food. Take at the same time each day. Swallow whole, do not chew/crush/open. Avoid grapefruit products.
Oral Hormone receptor positive, HER2-negative locally advanced carcinoma of breast, Hormone receptor positive, HER2-negative metastatic carcinoma of br... View More
Renal impairment Mild, moderate, or severe (CrCl >15 mL/min): No dose adjustment required Hemodialysis: Not studied
Pregnancy and lactation.
Mode of Action
Palbociclib is a reversible, selective inhibitor of cyclin-dependent kinase (CDK) 4 and 6. Cyclin D1, CDK 4 and 6 are downstream of multiple signalling ... View More
Neutropenia observed in clinical trials; febrile neutropenia also reported; monitor CBC count prior to starting drug and at the beginning of each cycle,... View More
>10% Neutropenia, all grades (75%) Neutropenia, grade 3 (48%) Leukopenia, all grades (43%) Fatigue, all grades (41%) Anemia, all grades (35%) Uppe... View More
Increased plasma concentration and systemic exposure with strong CYP3A inhibitors (e.g. clarithromycin, telithromycin, itraconazole, ketoconazole, posac... View More
Alternative brand for Cykin 125
The information provided herein is accurate, updated and complete as per the best practices of the Company. Please note that this information should not... View More