Noreva Alpha KM Day Cream40ml
Additional OffersShow all
Noreva Alpha KM Day Cream is a daily moisturizer that not only hydrates, refines, and renews the skin but also boosts collagen production helping fight aging signs. To begin with, it is able to deeply hydrate and nourish the skin. With Ammonium Lactate and Ceramides, powerful moisturizers, it hydrates the skin and stimulates cell renewal. They help repair and reinforce the natural skin barrier protecting the skin. But it is also rich in Alpha Hydroxy Acids. With Glycolic Acid and Malic Acid, it provides an antiaging action. With a light peeling effect they not only stimulate cell renewal but also boost collagen production lending the skin a brighter, softer, and smoother appearance. All in all, it hydrates and softens the skin while fighting aging signs. And, with a fast-absorbing creamy texture, it is ideal for normal to dry skin, has a delicate scent, and offers a good makeup base.
- Texture: cream;
- Skin issues: aging signs, dehydration, fine lines and wrinkles, uneven skin texture;
- Time of application: morning;
- Age: 30+;
- Skin type: normal to dry skin;
- Main benefits: hydrates, refines, and renews the skin, boosts collagen production, prevents and reduces fine lines and wrinkles, lends the skin a brighter, softer, and smoother appearance;
- Formulated without: alcohol.
- Alpha Hydroxy Acids, such as Glycolic Acid and Malic Acid, provide a light peeling effect, which helps remove the outermost layer of dead cells. They stimulate cell renewal and boost collagen production providing and antiaging action and lending the skin a brighter, softer, and smoother appearance;
- Ammonium Lactate has both moisturizing and exfoliating properties. It not only hydrates the skin but also stimulates cell renewal;
- Ceramides can deeply nourish the skin and help repair and reinforce the natural skin barrier, protecting the skin.
How to use
Apply Noreva Alpha KM Day Cream to the previously clean and dry skin of both face and neck. Gently massage until fully absorbed.
Normal to Dry Skin
The information provided herein is accurate, updated and complete as per the best practices of the Company. Please note that this information should not... View More