Dengue Virus Antigen Detection Test Kit(Wondfo)Dengue-NS1
Additional OffersShow all
- Wondfo Step Dengue NS1 Test is an in-vitro immunochromatographic, one step assay designed to detect dengue virus NS1 antigen and differential anti-Dengue IgG & IgM antibodies in Human Serum, Plasma or whole blood
-Wondfo Rapid Test Contains One test devices (Dengue NS1 Ag and Dengue IgG/IgM)
- Technical Specifications:
- Combined test for Dengue IgG/IgM & Dengue NS1
- Dengue NS1 detection from day 1 on onset of symptoms
- Diagnosis of Primary & Secondary infection
- High Sensitivity & Specificity (100% Correlation when compared with other available tests)
- Clear background
- No reverse migration & cross reactivity
- Kit contains:
- Dengue NS1 Ag and Dengue IgG/IgM Combo device individually foil pouch with a desiccant
- Assay buffer for Dengue IgG/IgM test
- Sample Applicator for Dengue IgG/IgM test
- Sample applicator for Dengue NS1 Ag test
- Package Insert
- Dengue is a debilitating viral disease of the tropics, transmitted by mosquitoes, and causing sudden fever and acute pains in the joints
- Dengue fever is a disease caused by a family of viruses transmitted by mosquitoes. It is an acute illness of sudden onset that usually follows a benign course with symptoms such as headache, fever, exhaustion, severe muscle and joint pain, swollen lymph nodes (lymphadenopathy), and rashes.
- Most people with dengue fever recovers just by drinking enough. However, a small number of people get dengue hemorrhagic fever or dengue shock syndrome. These are medical emergencies and can kill a person if they do not get medical treatment. There is no vaccine that can keep people from getting the dengue virus.
- The normal count of platelets is 1.5 lakh to 4.5 lakh per microliter of blood. In viral fever, it reduces up to 90,000 to one lakh. In dengue, this count goes down to 20,000 or even lower, but reaches the normal once dengue is cured. In a viral fever this count comes to the normal range gradually.
- Dengue fever does not have a cure. Dengue fever usually resolves without treatment within a couple weeks after symptoms begin. While there is no cure, there are ways to treat the symptoms and to keep those affected by the dengue virus comfortable.
- The time-course of dengue in most individuals is a period of incubation of 10-14 days, followed by up to a week of acute symptoms, followed by a few days of recovery; rarely do the symptoms extend beyond two weeks for typical dengue infection.
The information provided herein is accurate, updated and complete as per the best practices of the Company. Please note that this information should not... View More