Additional OffersShow all
It is unsafe to consume alcohol with Nabu 500.
Nabu 500 may be unsafe to use during pregnancy. Although there are limited studies in humans, animal studies have shown harmful effects on the developin... View More
Nabu 500 is probably unsafe to use during breastfeeding. Limited human data suggests that the drug may pass into the breastmilk and harm the baby.
Nabu 500 may cause side effects which could affect your ability to drive. As may feel dizzy, tired, have problems with your vision or have headaches aft... View More
Nabu 500 should be used with caution in patients with kidney disease. Dose adjustment of Nabu 500 may be needed. Please consult your doctor. Kidney func... View More
Nabu 500 should be used with caution in patients with liver disease. Dose adjustment of Nabu 500 may be needed. Please consult your doctor. Use of Nabu ... View More
Nabu 500 is a pain relieving medicine. It effectively alleviates pain and inflammation in conditions like rheumatoid arthritis and osteoarthritis. Nabu... View More
Uses of Nabu 500
- Pain relief
Side effects of Nabu 500
- Stomach pain/epigastric pain
- Loss of appetite
How to use Nabu 500
Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. Nabu 500 is to be taken wi... View More
How Nabu 500 works
Nabu 500 is a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAID). It works by blocking the release of certain chemical messengers that cause pain and inflamm... View More
- You have been prescribed Nabu 500 to relieve pain and inflammation.
- Take it with food or milk to prevent upset stomach.
- Take it as per the dose and duration prescribed by your doctor. Long term use may lead to serious complications such as stomach bleeding and kidney prob... View More
- It may cause dizziness, drowsiness or visual disturbances. Use caution while driving or doing anything that requires concentration.
- Avoid consuming alcohol while taking Nabu 500 as it can cause excessive drowsiness and increase your risk of stomach problems.
- Inform your doctor if you have a history of heart disease or stroke.
- Your doctor may regularly monitor your kidney function, liver function and levels of blood components, if you are taking this medicine for long-term tre... View More
Pain and inflammation associated with musculoskeletal and joint disorders, Osteoarthritis, Rheumatoid Arthritis
Should taken with food.
Oral Adult Osteoarthritis 1g PO once daily initially; maintenance: 1-2 g/day PO in single daily dose or divided q12hr; not to exceed 2 g/day Rheum... View More
Renal impairment: CrCl (ml/min) Dosage Recommendation 30-49 Max initial dose: 750 mg once daily. Increase if needed to a max dose of 1.5 g daily. <30... View More
Absolute: Aspirin allergy, severe renal impairment; perioperative pain in setting of coronary artery bypass graft (CABG) surgery Relative: Duodenal/g... View More
Mode of Action
Inhibits synthesis of prostaglandins in body tissues by inhibiting at least 2 cyclooxygenase (COX) isoenzymes, COX-1 and COX-2 May inhibit chemotaxis, ... View More
Pre-existing CV risk factors or disease; fluid retention, CHF, hypertension. History of GI disease (bleeding or ulcers). Elderly or debilitated patients... View More
>10% Diarrhea (14%),Dyspepsia (13%),Abdominal pain (12%) 1-10% Constipation (3-9%),Dizziness (3-9%),Edema (3-9%),Flatulence (3-9%),Headache (3-9%),... View More
Pregnancy Category Note
Pregnancy category: C; D if used for prolonged periods or near term (premature closure of ductus arteriosus)
Antihypertensive effects of hypotensive agents may be reduced. May increase ciclosporin levels. Increased risk of seizures with fluoroquinolones. May re... View More
Alternative brand for Nabu 500
The information provided herein is accurate, updated and complete as per the best practices of the Company. Please note that this information should not... View More