S-Clean3.5 gm/5.4 gm
Additional OffersShow all
The main ingredient of S-CLEAN is Ispaghula (Plantago ovata). Psyllium is a bulk-forming laxative. This means it soaks up water in your gut and makes bowel movements" much easier. It also helps promote regularity without increasing flatulence. It can be used as a one-off to ease constipation, or it can be added to your diet to help promote regularity and overall digestive health.
Composition :Each Capsule contains-
- Each 5 gram S-Clean powder contains extract of Ispagula hask 03mg and other ingredients with excipients as needed.
Indications & Usage :
- Relief of constipation
- including constipation in pregnancy and the maintenance of regularity
- for the management of bowel function in patients with colostomy
- anal fissure
- chronic diarrhoea associated with diverticular disease
- irritable bowel syndrome and ulcerative colitis
Dosage & administration :
- Adult : 5.0gm or 1 sachet 2 to 3 times daily with a glass of water.
- Children : 2.0gm - 3.0gm 2 to 3 times daily with a glass of water.
The daily dosage ranges from 12gm to 40gm. The powder products should be administered as 1 tea spoonful (5.0gm) with 150ml water or fruit juice. The dose should be taken 30 to 60 minutes before or after taking other medication.
Side effects :
- Stomach cramping: Cramps may arise, In such a scenario stop using psyllium husks and seek the advice of your health care professional immediately.
- Allergic Reactions: In case you face any allergic reactions (which are unusual), Consult your doctor soon for the right treatment.
Drug interactions :There are no verifiable reports of drug–herb interactions with any Plantago ovata product.
Pregnancy & lactation :
S-CLEAN (Plantago ovata) is safe to take during pregnancy and nursing mothers. You should be careful to only purchase Plantago ovata from a reputable manufacturer and only as a single herb preparation like S-CLEAN.
- Generic Name : Ispaghula Husk
- Stength per Container : 120mg.
- Source : Bangladesh National Ayurvedic Formulary (BNAF).
- Type of Medicine : Ayurvedic Medicine as Powder.
- Presentation : 120mg powder in a container.
- Precaution : Keep in a cool dry place, away from sunlight and keep away from the reach of children.
Others information :
- D.A.R. No. : AY-91-A-32
- Manufacturing Licence no. : Ayu-073
- Manufactured by : Ergon Pharmaceuticals (Ayu)
- Manufacturing Experience : Since 1984
The information provided herein is accurate, updated and complete as per the best practices of the Company. Please note that this information should not... View More