Expert nutrition for mother and baby
Worldwide studies have shown that additional levels of nutrient such as folic acid and vitamin D may be necessary before and during pregnancy. Pregnacare® has been carefully developed to help safeguard dietary requirements, from the start of trying to conceive and throughout the whole of pregnancy.
More than folic acid
Formulated by Vitabiotics nutritional experts with 19 important vitamins and minerals. With 400µg folic acid, the exact daily levels as recommended by the UK Department of Health.
Trusted support for mum’s health
Pregnacare® helps to support all round health and wellbeing, with folic acid which contributes to maternal tissue growth during pregnancy. The unique formula also includes zinc which contributes to normal reproductive health.
Recommended 10µg Vit. D
The UK Department of Health recommends all pregnant and breast-feeding women take a daily supplement containing 10µg vitamin D.
Effective support without excessive levels
To protect your growing child, Pregnacare® avoids excessive levels of iron and other nutrients. Pregnacare® does not contain vitamin A, as high levels are not advised in pregnancy.
- Expert nutrition through all of pregnancy
- A careful balance of 19 vitamins & minerals
- Folic acid (400µg) vits. D & B12, iron, zinc
- Supported by The Royal College of Midwives
- UK’s no. 1 pregnancy supplement brand
- The Queen’s Award for Enterprise Innovation 2013
- Gluten free
- Free from preservatives, artificial colours, lactose, salt, yeast and gelatin
- Pregnacare is not tested on animals
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Free from salt