Novartis (Bangladesh) Ltd.
Additional OffersShow all
A powerful nebulizer with high airflow at your home. Yuwell Air Compressing Nebulizer 403A is the most efficient nebulizer with a high air inflow rate and a silent compressor. It’s oil-free and powerful compressor gives you the best possible support at a low noise level. It’s compact, and its airflow rate is adjustable, thus giving you exactly what you need! Small yet powerful support for humidification and aerosol therapy. It gives continuous operation of up to 4 hours. It’s oil-free and no need for daily lubrication—and ideal nebulizer with 24*7 support.
- Easy to use
- Support continuous operation upto 4hrs
- Nebulization pressure is 150 kpa, ideal for therapy and humidification
- Its air flow rate is adjustable, so you can easily customize it as per your needs
- It is compact yet powerful
- Oil free efficient valve
- Powerful compressor with the low noise level
- No need for daily lubrication
- Trusted brand
- Lightweight & cost-effective
How to use:
- Before using a nebulizer, it's very important to prepare the nebulizer well for a comfortable, smooth experience.
- Wash your hands properly with soap in running water and dry them off properly.
- Connect the hose to an air compressor. Follow the manual for more support.
- Unscrew the top of the nebulizer and put your medications into the nebulizer as prescribed by your doctor.
- Close the medicine cup tightly to avoid any spills.
- Attach the hose and the mouthpiece to the nebulizer cup.
- Hold the mouthpiece straight upside down.
- Attach one end of the oxygen tubing to the bottom of the nebulizer cup and the other end of the tubing to an air compressor used for nebulization.
- Put the mouthpiece into your mouth above the tongue. Keep your lips tightly around it and inhale slowly so that all the medications goes straight to the lungs.
- Inhale continuously through your mouth throughout the entire process.
- Turn off the machine after use and detach the mouthpiece from the tubing.
- Wash the mouthpiece and mask properly in soapy water and dry them off with a towel.
Caution & Warnings:
- Keep it safe from the reach of children
- Check the expiry date of the medicine before use
- Wash the nebulizer before and after use and dry it properly
- Disinfect the setup once a week.
- Inhale through your mouth during the treatment process so that the medication can directly reach the lungs
- Follow the guidelines as prescribed by your doctor for an effective and comfortable treatment.
- Use an oxygen cylinder instead of an air compressor if needed.
- Consult your doctor if you face any complications.
- Keep it away from children.
The information provided herein is accurate, updated and complete as per the best practices of the Company. Please note that this information should not... View More