Olpres A 205mg+20mg
Ziska Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
Additional OffersShow all
It is unsafe to consume alcohol with Olpres A 20.
Olpres A 20 is unsafe to use during pregnancy as there is definite evidence of risk to the developing baby. However, the doctor may rarely prescribe it ... View More
Olpres A 20 is probably unsafe to use during breastfeeding. Limited human data suggests that the drug may pass into the breastmilk and harm the baby.
Olpres A 20 may cause side effects which could affect your ability to drive. Olpres A 20 may cause side effects such as dizziness, headaches, nausea or ... View More
Olpres A 20 should be used with caution in patients with severe kidney disease. Dose adjustment of Olpres A 20 may be needed. Please consult your doctor... View More
Olpres A 20 should be used with caution in patients with liver disease. Dose adjustment of Olpres A 20 may be needed. Please consult your doctor. Olpres... View More
Olpres A 20 contains two medicines, both of which help to control high blood pressure. Lowering blood pressure helps to reduce your risk of having a hea... View More
Uses of Olpres A 20
- Hypertension (high blood pressure)
Side effects of Olpres A 20
- Taste change
- Ankle swelling
- Flushing (sense of warmth in the face, ears, neck and trunk)
- Upset stomach
- Increased potassium level in blood
How to use Olpres A 20
Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. Olpres A 20 may be taken w... View More
How Olpres A 20 works
Olpres A 20 is a combination of two medicines: Olmesartan Medoxomil and Amlodipine which lower blood pressure effectively. Olmesartan Medoxomil is an an... View More
- Olmezest AM 40 Tablet is a combination of two medicines that provides better blood pressure control than either medicine alone.
- It may cause dizziness or sleepiness. Do not drive or do anything requiring concentration until you know how it affects you.
- It may cause you to feel lightheaded or weak especially when you stand up. Rise slowly if you have been sitting or lying down.
- Avoid consuming alcohol as it may enhance the blood pressure lowering effect of Olmezest AM 40 Tablet.
- It can cause ankle or foot swelling. Raise your legs while you are sitting down and talk to your doctor if it does not go away.
- Do not take Olmezest AM 40 Tablet Tablet if you are pregnant, planning to conceive or breastfeeding.
Hypertension 5 mg/20 mg PO qDay intially; may increase dose after 1-2 weeks; not to exceed 10 mg/40 mg May be adminsitered concomitantly with other ... View More
Additive effect when used with catecholamine depleting drugs; monitor for hypotension and/or marked bradycardia. If used with clonidine, clonidine withd... View More
Drugs that act on renin-angiotensin system can cause fetal injury and death when used in 2nd and 3rd trimesters of pregnancy. Olmesartan medoxomil shoul... View More
Pregnancy Category: C (1st trimester); D (2nd & 3rd trimesters).
Amlodipine relaxes peripheral and coronary vascular smooth muscle. It produces coronary vasodilation by inhibiting the entry of Ca ions into the slow ch... View More
Mode of Action
May be taken with or without food.
Avoid use in severe renal impairment (CrCl< 20 mL/min).
Pregnancy Category Note
>10% Peripheral edema (11%) Frequency Not Defined Palpitation,Nocturia,Urinary frequency,Orthostatic hypotension,Pruritus,Rash Potentially Fatal... View More
Pregnancy; biliary obstruction.
Alternative brand for Olpres A 20
The information provided herein is accurate, updated and complete as per the best practices of the Company. Please note that this information should not... View More