Wow Skin Science Aloe Vera Gel250ml
Orea Distribution Limited
Additional OffersShow all
WOW skin science aloe vera gel is pure aloe vera, hygienically extracted & carefully packaged, to retain its natural healing & rejuvenating benefits. It is a multipurpose beauty care product designed for healthy skin, hair & scalp care.
- Hygienically extracted from ripe and robust aloe vera leaves
- Natural healing and rejuvenating goodness
- Helps neutralize infection-causing germs
- Moisturize the skin to remove dryness
- Helps reduce acne, soothe inflammations and boost immunity
How to Use:
- Step 1: Apply on skin/sunburnt skin/clean shaven skin or Mix 1 tsp gel with 1 tsp sugar to make a healthy body & face scrub.
- Step 2: Massage on face, hands & neck. liberally on scalp or heels and don cotton socks for chapped heels.
- Step 3: Let it dry, leave overnight for antiaging action and soothing effect from sunburnt skin. For hair & scalp nourisher use the shampoo in the morning.
Multipurpose Beauty Gel for Healthy Skin, Hair & Scalp
- Extracted from Ripe Aloe Vera Leaves: Aloe vera gel, the purest you can get in a bottle; extracted from ripe, robust & succulent Aloe Vera leaves. Boosts immunity & aids faster healing of wounds.
- Moisturises the Skin :Moisturises the skin to prevent dryness, keeps the pores tight to help reduce acne & soothes inflammations.
- Apply as Aftershave Gel: Apply on clean-shaven skin as an aftershave gel.
- Apply to Style Your Hair: It can also be used as after shower gel to style your hair.
Aloe Vera Gel for Numerous Beauty Care Benefits
- Anti-Aging Action: Boosts collagen production, leading to powerful antiaging & skin care effects.
- Stay Away from Infections: When applied topically on the skin, it helps neutralize infection-causing germs.
- Discover New Health: Helps soften the hair, reduce dryness, check dandruff & itchy scalp & heal bacterial & fungal infections.
The information provided herein is accurate, updated and complete as per the best practices of the Company. Please note that this information should not... View More