Cerave Moisturising Cream for Dry to Very Dry Skin340g
Additional OffersShow all
Barrier-restoring moisturizing cream for face and body
A compromised skin barrier can lead to skin that looks dry, scaly, rough, or flaky. It might also feel irritated, itchy, or uncomfortable. This is because, when your skin barrier is disrupted, it may be unable to keep essential moisture in (and harmful irritants out). Including a barrier-restoring cream with ingredients like hyaluronic acid and ceramides in your daily skincare routine can help restore the look and feel of smooth, supple, and healthy-looking skin.
CeraVe Moisturizing Cream is a rich, non-greasy, fast-absorbing moisturizer for normal to dry skin on the face and body. Formulated with three essential ceramides, it works to lock in skin's moisture and help maintain your skin’s protective barrier. Our moisturizing cream also features hyaluronic acid, petrolatum, and MVE Delivery Technology—which works by continually releasing moisturizing ingredients for long-lasting hydration. Developed with dermatologists, this barrier-restoring cream is gentle on skin, fragrance-free, and accepted by the National Eczema Association.
- Oil Free.
- Allergy tested.
- Non-comedogenic: will not clog pores.
- Glides on smoothly, blends easily into skin.
- 24-hour hydration.
- Ceramides: Essential for healthy skin, ceramides help strengthen and maintain and maintain the skin’s natural barrier.
- Hyaluronic acid: This ingredient attracts hydration to the skin’s surface and helps the skin retain moisture.
- Developed with dermatologists.
Aqua / Water / Eau, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetyl Alcohol, Ceteareth-20, Petrolatum, Potassium Phosphate, Ceramide Np, Ceramide Ap, Ceramide Eop, Carbomer, Dimethicone, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Cholesterol, Phenoxyethanol, Disodium Edta, Dipotassium Phosphate, Tocopherol, Phytosphingosine, Xanthan Gum, Ethylhexylglycerin
- Suitable for normal to dry skin on the face and body
- MVE Technology: This delivery system continually releases moisturizing ingredients for 48-hour hydration—supporting your protective skin barrier, long after you’ve finished applying.
- Ceramides: Help maintain the skin’s natural barrier
- Hyaluronic acid: Helps retain skin’s natural moisture
- Non-comedogenic and fragrance-free
- Developed with dermatologists
- Accepted by the National Eczema Association and American Diabetes Association
How to use:
- Apply liberally as often as needed, or as directed by a physician
The information provided herein is accurate, updated and complete as per the best practices of the Company. Please note that this information should not... View More