Healthcare Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
Additional OffersShow all
It is unsafe to consume alcohol with Danilo 60.
Danilo 60 may be unsafe to use during pregnancy. Although there are limited studies in humans, animal studies have shown harmful effects on the developi... View More
Information regarding the use of Danilo 60 during breastfeeding is not available. Please consult your doctor.
Danilo 60 may decrease alertness, affect your vision or make you feel sleepy and dizzy. Do not drive if these symptoms occur.
Danilo 60 should be used with caution in patients with kidney disease. Dose adjustment of Danilo 60 may be needed. Please consult your doctor. Use of Da... View More
Danilo 60 should be used with caution in patients with liver disease. Dose adjustment of Danilo 60 may be needed. Please consult your doctor. Use of Dan... View More
Danilo 60 is a pain relieving medicine. It is used for relieving moderate pain and swelling of joints associated with different forms of gout and arthri... View More
Uses of Danilo 60
- Pain relief
Side effects of Danilo 60
- Stomach pain
How to use Danilo 60
Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. Danilo 60 may be taken wit... View More
How Danilo 60 works
Danilo 60 is a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID) called COX-2 inhibitors. It works by blocking the release of certain chemical messengers tha... View More
- Danilo 60 helps relieve pain and inflammation.
- It may cause fewer stomach problems as compared to other NSAIDs like Ibuprofen or Naproxen.
- It may cause dizziness and fatigue. Do not drive or do anything requiring concentration until you know how it affects you.
- Do not consume alcohol while on treatment with this medicine as it may cause excessive drowsiness.
- Regularly monitor your blood pressure while taking this medicine, particularly in the first two weeks after starting treatment.
- Inform your doctor if you have a history of stomach ulcers, heart diseases, high blood pressure, and liver or kidney disease.
- During long-term treatment, your doctor may want to take regular blood tests to monitor your liver function.
- Do not take Danilo 60 if you are pregnant, planning to conceive, or breastfeeding.
Rheumatoid arthritis, Osteoarthritis, Gout
May be taken with or without food.
Oral Osteoarthritis Adult: 30 mg once daily, increased to 60 mg once daily if needed. Ankylosing spondylitis; Rheumatoid arthritis Adult: 90 mg on... View More
Child: <16 yr Contraindicated.
Inflammatory bowel disease, severe congestive heart failure, active peptic ulceration, cerebrovascular disease, CrCL <30 ml/min; lactation. Children and... View More
Mode of Action
Etoricoxib is a selective cyclooxygenase-2 (COX-2) inhibitor primarily responsible to reduce mediators of pain and inflammation. Its action is due to in... View More
Allergic disorders, coagulation defects; history of cardiac failure, left ventricular dysfunction, hypertension, or in patients with oedema due to other... View More
GI disorders; ischemic cardiac events; hypersensitivity reactions, headache, dizziness, nervousness, depression, drowsiness, insomnia, vertigo, tinnitus... View More
May increase INR w/ oral anticoagulants. May decrease effects of ACE inhibitors, angiotensin II antagonist and diuretics. May increase lithium plasma co... View More
Alternative brand for Danilo 60
The information provided herein is accurate, updated and complete as per the best practices of the Company. Please note that this information should not... View More