Siodil Sebi Cleanser 100ml100ml
Additional OffersShow all
Ingredients based benefits
- Glycolic Acid is also known as Alpha Hydroxy Acid (AHA) It is generally used for anti-aging hyperpigmentation, dryness, and acne treatment.
- Salicylic Acid, a well-known Beta Hydroxy Acid (BHA), effectively reduces acne by exfoliating dead skin cells, clearing pores, and is most suitable for mild acne like blackheads and whiteheads.
- Shea butter, rich in fatty acids and vitamins, is an excellent cleanser for dry and sensitive skin. It hydrates, softens, and contains anti-inflammatory properties that reduce swelling and redness.
- Acrylates creates the creamy texture and foamy lather. These effects improve the sensory experience
Active Ingredients: GLYCOLIC ACID, SALICYLIC ACID, SHEA BUTTER, ACRYLATES
Inactive Ingredients: AQUA, ACACIA SENEGAL, C10-30 ALKYL ACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, ALOE BARBADENSIS EXTRACT, ARGININE, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA) BUTTER, CAPRYL GLUCOSIDE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, CHLORPHENESIN, COCAMIDE MEA, COCAMIDOPROPYL BETAINE, DIMETHICONE, DIPOTASSIUM GLYCYRRHIZATE, DISODIUM EDTA, GLYCOL DISTEARATE, PEG-150 DISTEARATE, PHENOXYETHANOL, SODIUM COCOYL ISETHIONATE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE
- Apply a dime-sized amount on wet face.
- Massage gently, then rinse off
- Carry on with your regular skincare routine
- For best results, use it twice a day
- Dermatologically Tested
- pH balanced
This cleanser contains Glycolic Acid and Salicylic Acid as active ingredients Please be advised that initial usage may cause irritation.
The information provided herein is accurate, updated and complete as per the best practices of the Company. Please note that this information should not... View More