Edopain ER 600600mg
Incepta Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
Additional OffersShow all
It is unsafe to consume alcohol with Edopain ER 600.
Edopain ER 600 may be unsafe to use during pregnancy. Although there are limited studies in humans, animal studies have shown harmful effects on the dev... View More
Edopain ER 600 is probably unsafe to use during breastfeeding. Limited human data suggests that the drug may pass into the breastmilk and harm the baby.... View More
Edopain ER 600 may decrease alertness, affect your vision or make you feel sleepy and dizzy. Do not drive if these symptoms occur.
Edopain ER 600 is probably safe to use in patients with kidney disease. Limited data available suggests that dose adjustment of Edopain ER 600 may not b... View More
There is limited information available on the use of Edopain ER 600 in patients with liver disease. Please consult your doctor.
Edopain ER 600 is a pain relieving medicine. It effectively alleviates pain and inflammation in conditions like rheumatoid arthritis, osteoarthritis and... View More
Uses of Edopain ER 600
- Pain relief
Side effects of Edopain ER 600
- Stomach pain/epigastric pain
- Loss of appetite
How to use Edopain ER 600
Use it as advised by your doctor or check the label for directions before use. Edopain ER 600 is to be taken with food.
How Edopain ER 600 works
Edopain ER 600 is a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAID). It works by blocking the release of certain chemical messengers that cause pain and i... View More
- You have been prescribed Proxym ER Tablet to relieve pain and inflammation.
- Take it with food or milk to prevent upset stomach.
- Take it as per the dose and duration prescribed by your doctor. Long term use may lead to serious complications such as stomach bleeding and kidney prob... View More
- It may cause dizziness, drowsiness or visual disturbances. Use caution while driving or doing anything that requires concentration.
- Avoid consuming alcohol while taking Proxym ER Tablet as it can cause excessive drowsiness and increase your risk of stomach problems.
- Inform your doctor if you have a history of heart disease or stroke.
- Your doctor may regularly monitor your kidney function, liver function and levels of blood components, if you are taking this medicine for long-term tre... View More
Rheumatoid arthritis, Pain, Osetoarthritis
Should be taken with food. Take w/ or immediately after meals.
Oral Osteoarthritis; Rheumatoid arthritis Adult: 600-1000 mg/day in divided doses adjusted according to response. Max: 1200 mg/day. ER tablet: Once... View More
Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis <6 years Safety and efficacy not established 6-16 years 20-30 kg (extended release): 400 mg PO once daily 31-45 kg ... View More
Mild-to-moderate renal impairment: Dose adjustment not necessary Severe renal impairment; Not recommended
Peptic ulcer, hypersensitivity to etodolac/NSAIDs. Childn; pregnancy (3rd trimester) and lactation.
Mode of Action
Etodolac is an NSAID derived from pyrano-indoleacetic acid, inhibits cyclooxygenase 2 (COX-2) resulting in decreased prostaglandin precursor formation.
CHF, dehydration, impaired renal, hepatic function, history of GI disease. Elderly, patients receiving anticoagulant. Lactation: Unknown whether drug... View More
1-10% Dyspepsia (10%),Dizziness (3-9%),Nervousness (1-3%),Pruritus (1-3%),Blurred vision (1-3%),Depression (1-3%),Chills/fever (1-3%) >1% Asthenia,... View More
Pregnancy Category Note
Pregnancy category: C; avoid in late pregnancy (may cause premature closure of ductus arteriosus) Lactation: Unknown whether drug is excreted in brea... View More
Increased effect of warfarin, lithium, methotrexate, digoxin, cyclosporin, aspirin. Effect may be reduced with aspirin. Reduced effect of some diuretics... View More
Alternative brand for Edopain ER 600
The information provided herein is accurate, updated and complete as per the best practices of the Company. Please note that this information should not... View More