FSH 75 IU75IU/vial
Popular Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
Additional OffersShow all
It is unsafe to consume alcohol with FSH 75 IU.
FSH 75 IU is highly unsafe to use during pregnancy. Seek your doctor's advice as studies on pregnant women and animals have shown significant harmful ef... View More
Information regarding the use of FSH 75 IU during breastfeeding is not available. Please consult your doctor.
FSH 75 IU does not usually affect your ability to drive.
There is limited information available on the use of FSH 75 IU in patients with kidney disease. Please consult your doctor.
There is limited information available on the use of FSH 75 IU in patients with liver disease. Please consult your doctor.
FSH 75 IU is used in the treatment of female infertility. It is used in women who have a problem with ovulation or are undergoing fertility treatments l... View More
Uses of FSH 75 IU
- Female infertility
Side effects of FSH 75 IU
- Abdominal pain
- Pelvic pain
- Abdominal cramp
- Respiratory disorder
How to use FSH 75 IU
Your doctor or nurse will give you this medicine. Kindly do not self administer.
How FSH 75 IU works
In females, FSH 75 IU works by stimulating the release of estrogen which helps in the growth and development of the egg before release. It also helps to... View More
What if you forget to take FSH 75 IU?
If you miss a dose of FSH 75 IU, please consult your doctor.
- Your doctor may prescribe more than one medicine as part of a pregnancy plan.
- The injection is administered under the skin. Follow the recommended dosage and monitoring schedules to minimise the possibility of ovarian hyperstimula... View More
- Inform your doctor immediately if you have severe pelvic pain, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, sudden weight gain, trouble breathing, or decreased or no uri... View More
- Do not use Foligraf 150IU Injection if you are already pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Pregnancy following treatment with Foligraf 150IU Injection is more likely to result in a multiple pregnancy (twins or more) than if you had conceived n... View More
- Foligraf 150IU Injection stimulates the production of eggs in women having treatment for anovulatory infertility.
Female infertility, Hypogonadotrophic hypogonadism
Injection Polycystic ovarian syndrome; Female infertility Adult: Initially, 150 IU daily SC/IM for the first 5 days. Adjust subsequent dosing based on... View More
Safety and efficacy not established
Pregnancy, ovarian cysts or enlargement not due to polycystic ovary syndrome, primary ovarian failure, organic intracranial lesion e.g. pituitary tumour... View More
Mode of Action
Urofollitropin, a gonadotrophin obtained from postmenopausal women's urine, possesses follicle-stimulating hormone (FSH) activity but almost no luteinis... View More
May result in multiple pregnancies. Abnormal genital bleeding, hormone sensitive malignancies, ovarian cysts not caused by polycystic ovary syndrome. Ex... View More
>10% Headache (11.1%), OHSS (11.1%; severe pelvic pain, N/V, weight gain) Frequency Not Defined Nausea, vomiting, joint pain, ovarian hyperstimulat... View More
Increased risk of ovarian hyperstimulation syndrome with drugs with luteinising hormone activity.
The information provided herein is accurate, updated and complete as per the best practices of the Company. Please note that this information should not... View More