Indapa PLUS may cause excessive drowsiness with alcohol.
CONSULT YOUR DOCTOR
Indapa PLUS is unsafe to use during pregnancy as there is definite evidence of risk to the developing baby. However, the doctor may rarely prescribe it ... View More
SAFE IF PRESCRIBED
Indapa PLUS is probably safe to use during breastfeeding. Limited human data suggests that the drug does not represent any significant risk to the baby.... View More
Indapa PLUS may cause side effects which could affect your ability to drive.
Indapa PLUS usually does not affect alertness but dizziness or weakness due... View More
Indapa PLUS should be used with caution in patients with kidney disease. Dose adjustment of Indapa PLUS may be needed. Please consult your doctor.
Cauti... View More
Indapa PLUS should be used with caution in patients with liver disease. Dose adjustment of Indapa PLUS may be needed. Please consult your doctor.
Indapa PLUS is a medicine used to treat hypertension (high blood pressure). It is a combination of two medicines that helps to control blood pressure wh... View More
Uses of Indapa PLUS
- Hypertension (high blood pressure)
Side effects of Indapa PLUS
- Stomach pain
- Altered vision
- Ringing in ear
- Allergic reaction
- Skin rash
How to use Indapa PLUS
Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. Indapa PLUS is to be taken... View More
How Indapa PLUS works
Indapa PLUS is a combination of two medicines: Perindopril and indapamide which lower blood pressure effectively. Perindopril is an angiotensin-converti... View More
- You have been prescribed Indapa PLUS for the treatment of high blood pressure.
- It also lowers your risk of stroke and heart attack.
- Take it in the morning with breakfast, to avoid getting up at night to urinate.
- Indapa PLUS may cause dizziness or sleepiness. Don't drive or do anything requiring concentration until you know how it affects you.
- To lower the chance of feeling dizzy or passing out, rise slowly if you have been sitting or lying down.
- Inform you doctor about any cough, or throat irritation that doesn't go away.
- Indapa PLUS may cause dehydration. Drink plenty of fluids and Inform your doctor if you develop extreme thirst, muscle weakness or very dry mouth.
- Your doctor may regularly monitor your blood pressure, kidney function and the levels of salts such as potassium in your blood while you are taking this... View More
- Do not take Indapa PLUS if you’re pregnant or planning pregnancy. It can cause birth defects or be fatal to your unborn baby.
Adult: 1 tab once daily in the morning.
CrCl (ml/min) Dosage Recommendation
<30 Avoid use.
30-60 Dose adjustment may be needed
Hypersensitivity. Severe renal impairment (CrCl <30 ml/min), hypokalaemia, severe hepatic impairment or hepatic encephalopathy, history of angioedema as... View More
Mode of Action
Perindopril is an ACE inhibitor, which acts by inhibiting the conversion of angiotensin I to angiotensin II, reducing the activity of the sympathetic ne... View More
Impaired renal function, risk of hypotension and electrolyte imbalance. Regular monitoring of renal function and plasma levels of potassium are recommen... View More
Dry cough, headache, bradycardia, dizziness, asthenia, hypokalaemia and orthostatic hypotension. GI effects such as constipation, dry mouth, nausea, epi... View More
Additive effect with other antihypertensive agents and diuretics. Increased chance of hypokalaemia with corticosteroids, corticotropin and amphotericin.... View More