Drug International Ltd.
Additional OffersShow all
Consuming alcohol with Meverine 135 does not cause any harmful side effects.
Meverine 135 is unsafe to use during pregnancy as there is definite evidence of risk to the developing baby. However, the doctor may rarely prescribe it... View More
Information regarding the use of Meverine 135 during breastfeeding is not available. Please consult your doctor.
Meverine 135 does not usually affect your ability to drive.
Meverine 135 is probably safe to use in patients with kidney disease. Limited data available suggests that dose adjustment of Meverine 135 may not be ne... View More
Meverine 135 is probably safe to use in patients with liver disease. Limited data available suggests that dose adjustment of Meverine 135 may not be nee... View More
Meverine 135 is a prescription medicine used to treat and relieve symptoms of irritable bowel syndrome such as stomach pain and spasm, cramps in the abd... View More
Uses of Meverine 135
- Irritable bowel syndrome
Side effects of Meverine 135
- Skin rash
How to use Meverine 135
Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. Meverine 135 is to be take... View More
How Meverine 135 works
Meverine 135 relaxes the muscles of the intestine and relieves spasm.
What if you forget to take Meverine 135?
If you miss a dose of Meverine 135, take it as soon as possible. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to y... View More
- Meverine 135 relieves symptoms of irritable bowel syndrome such as abdominal pain and cramps, bloating, flatulence and diarrhea alternating with constip... View More
- Take it 20 minutes before a meal to relieve or reduce post meal symptoms.
- Talk to your doctor if your symptoms do not get better within two weeks of taking Meverine 135, or get worse at any time.
- Stop taking Meverine 135 and consult a doctor if you experience difficulty in breathing or swelling of face, neck, tongue or throat.
- Do not stop taking the tablets without talking to your doctor, even if you feel better.
Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), GI tract spasm
Oral Irritable bowel syndrome; Gastrointestinal tract spasm Adult: Tablet 135 mg tid, may reduce gradually after several wk when the desired effect ... View More
Mode of Action
Mebeverine is an antispasmodic agent which exerts direct action on the GI smooth muscle.
Caution should be exercised in porphyria or allergic reaction to this or any other medicine of this group.
Dizziness, headache, GI disturbances, insomnia, anorexia, decreased heart rate, hypersensitivity (e.g. urticaria, erythematous rash, angioedema).
Alternative brand for Meverine 135
The information provided herein is accurate, updated and complete as per the best practices of the Company. Please note that this information should not... View More