Additional OffersShow all
It is not known whether it is safe to consume alcohol with Balancia 500. Please consult your doctor.
Information regarding the use of Balancia 500 during pregnancy is not available. Please consult your doctor.
Information regarding the use of Balancia 500 during breastfeeding is not available. Please consult your doctor.
It is not known whether Balancia 500 alters the ability to drive. Do not drive if you experience any symptoms that affect your ability to concentrate an... View More
There is limited information available on the use of Balancia 500 in patients with kidney disease. Please consult your doctor.
There is limited information available on the use of Balancia 500 in patients with liver disease. Please consult your doctor.
Balancia 500 is a medicine used in the treatment of stroke, head injury, Alzheimer's disease and memory loss (dementia) in Parkinson's disease. It prote... View More
Uses of Balancia 500
- Head injury
- Alzheimer's disease
- Dementia in Parkinson's disease
Side effects of Balancia 500
- Decreased blood pressure
- Arrhythmia (irregular heartbeats)
- Stomach pain
How to use Balancia 500
Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. Balancia 500 may be taken ... View More
How Balancia 500 works
Balancia 500 is a nerve protecting medicine. It works on the brain by nourishing the nerve cells, protects them from damage and improves their survival.... View More
- Balancia 500 helps in the treatment of stroke, head injury, Alzheimer's disease, and dementia in Parkinson's disease.
- Do not take this medicine in higher amounts or frequency than that told by your doctor.
- Do not drive or do anything that requires mental focus until you know how it affects you.
- Inform your doctor if you develop allergic reaction after taking the medication.
- Side effects such as trouble sleeping, diarrhoea, stomach pain, decreased blood pressure, irregular heart rate may occur with Balancia 500. These may no... View More
- Any of the side effects other than mentioned above if occur, do consult the treating physician.
Attention deficit disorder, Ischemic stroke, glaucoma, amblyopia, Parkinson's disease, Cerebrovascular disorders, Head injury, Alzheimer's Disease, ... View More
May be taken with or without food. Take w/ or between meals.
Oral Head injury; Cerebrovascular disorders; Parkinsonism Adult: 200-600 mg daily in divided doses. Parenteral Head injury; Cerebrovascular disord... View More
Mode of Action
Citicoline increases blood flow and O2 consumption in the brain. It is also involved in the biosynthesis of lecithin. Citicoline activates the bio‐synt... View More
Not enough is known about the use of citicoline during pregnancy and breast-feeding. Stay on the safe side and avoid use.
Citicoline seems to be safe when taken short-term (up to 90 days). The safety of long-term use is not known. Most people who take citicoline don't exper... View More
Alternative brand for Balancia 500
The information provided herein is accurate, updated and complete as per the best practices of the Company. Please note that this information should not... View More