Julphar Bangladesh Ltd.
Additional OffersShow all
It is not known whether it is safe to consume alcohol with Telabee 25. Please consult your doctor.
Telabee 25 is generally considered safe to use during pregnancy. Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effects to the developing baby; however, th... View More
Telabee 25 is probably safe to use during breastfeeding. Limited human data suggests that the drug does not represent any significant risk to the baby.
Telabee 25 may decrease alertness, affect your vision or make you feel sleepy and dizzy. Do not drive if these symptoms occur.
Telabee 25 should be used with caution in patients with kidney disease. Dose adjustment of Telabee 25 may be needed. Please consult your doctor.
Telabee 25 is probably safe to use in patients with liver disease. Limited data available suggests that dose adjustment of Telabee 25 may not be needed ... View More
Telabee 25 is used in the treatment of HIV infection and chronic hepatitis B virus (HBV) infection. It prevents the multiplication of virus in human cel... View More
Uses of Telabee 25
- HIV infection
- Chronic hepatitis B virus (HBV) infection
Side effects of Telabee 25
How to use Telabee 25
Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. Telabee 25 is to be taken ... View More
How Telabee 25 works
Telabee 25 is an antiviral medication. It prevents the multiplication of virus in human cells. This stops the virus from producing new viruses and clear... View More
What if you forget to take Telabee 25?
If you miss a dose of Telabee 25, take it as soon as possible. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to you... View More
- You have been prescribed Tenvir AF 25mg Tablet for the treatment of chronic hepatitis B virus (HBV) infection.
- In combination with other medicines, it is used for the treatment of HIV infections.
- Take it with food, as this increases the absorption of the medicine into the body.
- Tenvir AF 25mg Tablet may cause dizziness or sleepiness. Do not drive or do anything requiring concentration until you know how it affects you.
- You may still develop infections or other illnesses associated with viral infection while taking this medication.
- You can also pass on HIV or HBV to others. Don't share needles or personal items that can have blood or body fluids on them.
- During treatment and for at least six months after stopping this medicine, regular blood tests are needed to monitor your liver function, level of hepat... View More
Chronic Hepatitis B Infection
Take with food
Chronic Hepatitis B Infection Indicated for treatment of chronic hepatitis B virus (HBV) infection in adults with compensated liver disease 25 mg PO q... View More
Renal impairment Mild, moderate, or severe: No dosage adjustment required ESRD (CrCl <15 mL/min): Use not recommended
Mode of Action
Tenofovir alafenamide (AF) is a nucleotide reverse transcriptase inhibitor (NRTI) and a phosphonamidate prodrug of tenofovir Compared with tenofovir ... View More
Lactic acidosis and severe hepatomegaly with steatosis, including fatalities, reported with nucleoside analogs, including tenofovir disoproxil fumarate ... View More
1-10% Headache (9%) ALT >5 x ULN (8%) Abdominal pain (7%) Fatigue (6%) Cough (6%) Glycosuria >3+ (5%) Nausea (5%) Back pain (5%)
Pregnancy Category Note
There are no human data on use in pregnant women to inform a drug-associated risks of adverse fetal developmental outcome In animal studies, no adver... View More
Drugs that induce P-gp result in decreased tenofovir AF absorption and plasma concentrations, which may lead to loss of therapeutic effect (eg, carbamaz... View More
Alternative brand for Telabee 25
The information provided herein is accurate, updated and complete as per the best practices of the Company. Please note that this information should not... View More