সারা বাংলাদেশ থেকে অর্ডার করা যাবে।
The ACME Laboratories Ltd.
1589 people recently viewed this.
Out of Stock
Additional OffersShow all
Cashback ৳100 : For purchasing above ৳5000+
Cashback ৳80 : For purchasing above ৳4000+
Cashback ৳60 : For purchasing above ৳3000+
Each 5 ml syrup contains extracts of the following ingredients-
- Aegle marmelos 28.58 mg
- Oroxylum indicum 28.58 mg
- Gmelina arborea 28.58 mg
- Stereospermum suaveolens 28.58 mg
- Premna integrifolia 28.58 mg
- Desmodium gangeticum 28.58 mg
- Uraria hamosa 28.58 mg
- Solanum indicum 28.58 mg
- Solanum xanthocarpum 28.58 mg
- Tribulus Terrestris 28.58 mg and other ingredients
- An ideal tonic for post natal care
- Puerperal fever & Spermatorrhoea
- Physical exhaustion & nervous debility
Herbal and Nutraceuticals
Dasamularista is a unique combination of herbs that strengthens & nourishes the tissues. It provides strength to post-natal women and helps the uterus to regain normal size & shape. It enhances the production of milk in lactating mothers.
- Aegle marmelos: It is cooling, astringent, restorative, febrifuge and stomachic. It is used in puerperal fever, postnatal complications, breast pain, constipation, convulsion, cramps, colic & dysentery.
- Oroxylum indicum: It is astringent, stomachic and tonic. It is used in urinogenital disorders, abdominal pain, thirst, vomiting, anorexia and oedema.
- Gmelina arborea: It is astringent, stomachic, nervine tonic and galactagogue. It is used in burning sensation, fever, thirst, emaciation, nervous disorders and giddiness.
- Stereospermum suaveolens: It is astringent, cooling and tonic. It is used in anorexia, difficult breathing, fever, inflammations, eructations, anasarca and vomiting.
- Premna integrifolia: It is acrid, astringent and tonic. It is used in obstinate fevers, constipation and aqueous extracts of the plant has a constructive action on uterus.
- Desmodium gangeticum: It is antipyretic, astringent in diarrhoea and tonic. It is used in post natal care to avoid secondary complications, hazy vision, burning sensation and fever.
- Uraria hamosa: It is used in chills, fevers especially in puerperal fever.
- Solanum indicum: It is used in difficult parturition, catarrhal affections, dropsy, colic, dysuria, fever and ischuria.
- Solanum xanthocarpum: It is used in fever, difficult urination, enlargement of liver and spleen, bladder stones and pains. It promotes conception.
- Tribulus terrestris: It is antibilious, antispasmodic and diuretic. It is used in dysuria, incontinence of urine, spermatorrhoea, irritation of urinary organs and puerperal diseases.
Dosage & Administration
Adult: 2-4 teaspoonful 2-3 times daily after meal.
No side effect or adverse effect if used at recommended dose.
Pregnancy & Lactation
Not recommended during pregnancy but recommended during lactation.
Keep all medicines out of reach of the children. Store in a cool and dry place, protected from light.
The information provided herein is accurate, updated and complete as per the best practices of the Company. Please note that this information should not... View More