Opsonin Pharma Limited
Additional OffersShow all
Cinaryl 15 may cause excessive drowsiness with alcohol.
Cinaryl 15 may be unsafe to use during pregnancy. Although there are limited studies in humans, animal studies have shown harmful effects on the develop... View More
Information regarding the use of Cinaryl 15 during breastfeeding is not available. Please consult your doctor.
Cinaryl 15 may decrease alertness, affect your vision or make you feel sleepy and dizzy. Do not drive if these symptoms occur. .
There is limited information available on the use of Cinaryl 15 in patients with kidney disease. Please consult your doctor.
There is limited information available on the use of Cinaryl 15 in patients with liver disease. Please consult your doctor.
Cinaryl 15 belongs to a class of medicines known as antihistamines. It is a prescription medicine used to treat motion sickness (nausea due to motion, e... View More
Uses of Cinaryl 15
- Motion sickness
- Meniere's disease
Side effects of Cinaryl 15
- Weight gain
How to use Cinaryl 15
Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. Cinaryl 15 is to be taken ... View More
How Cinaryl 15 works
Cinaryl 15 works by preventing constriction of the blood vessels of the inner ear. This improves the microcirculation of the ear.
- Cinaryl 15 helps relieve nausea, vomiting, and dizziness associated with Meniere's disease and other middle ear disorders.
- Take it with food to avoid stomach upset.
- It may cause dizziness and sleepiness. Don't drive or do anything that requires mental focus until you know how Cinaryl 15 affects you.
- Do not drink alcohol while taking this medicine as it may cause increased sleepiness.
- Stop taking medicine if you experience yellowing of the skin, tiredness, fever, nausea, weakness, red, lumpy, and itchy rash.
- Inform your doctor if you are pregnant, planning to conceive or breastfeeding.
- Take caution while taking this medicine if you are suffering from Parkinson's disease as it may worsen the condition.
- Inform your doctor if you are taking antidepressant or painkiller medicine as it may increase the drowsiness effect of Cinaryl 15.
- Inform your doctor if you notice vomiting, upset stomach, muscle weakness or lose consciousness.
- Do not stop taking Cinaryl 15 without talking to your doctor first.
Nausea and vomiting, motion sickness, vertigo, meniere's disease, peripheral vascular diseases, cerebrovascular disorders, vestibular disorders ... View More
Should be taken with food.
Oral Peripheral vascular disease Adult: 75 mg bid or tid. Motion sickness Adult: 30 mg 2 hr before travel then 15 mg 8 hrly during the journey if ... View More
Oral Motion sickness Child: 5-12 yr 15 mg 2 hr before travel then 7.5 mg 8 hrly during the journey as necessary. Vertigo and vestibular disorders ... View More
Proven hypersensitivity to the drug. Parkinson's disease. Childn and neonates.
Mode of Action
Cinnarizine has calcium-channel blocking activity selective for arterial smooth muscle. It also has some antihistamine activity. Cinnarizine acts as a l... View More
Hypotension; pregnancy; lactation; elderly. May impair ability to drive or operate machineries.
Extrapyramidal symptoms sometimes associated with severe depression. Drowsiness, headache, GI upsets, unsteadiness, headache; rarely skin and hypersensi... View More
CNS depressant effect enhanced with alcohol. Action potentiated by domperidone. Increased sedative effect w/ CNS depressants or TCAs.
Alternative brand for Cinaryl 15
The information provided herein is accurate, updated and complete as per the best practices of the Company. Please note that this information should not... View More