Unimed Unihealth Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
Additional OffersShow all
It is unsafe to consume alcohol with Sacutan 200.
CONSULT YOUR DOCTOR
Sacutan 200 is unsafe to use during pregnancy as there is definite evidence of risk to the developing baby. However, the doctor may rarely prescribe it ... View More
CONSULT YOUR DOCTOR
Sacutan 200 is probably unsafe to use during breastfeeding. Limited human data suggests that the drug may pass into the breastmilk and harm the baby.
Sacutan 200 may decrease alertness, affect your vision or make you feel sleepy and dizzy. Do not drive if these symptoms occur.
Sacutan 200 should be used with caution in patients with severe kidney disease. Dose adjustment of Sacutan 200 may be needed. Please consult your doctor... View More
Sacutan 200 should be used with caution in patients with liver disease. Dose adjustment of Sacutan 200 may be needed. Please consult your doctor. No dos... View More
Sacutan 200 is a combination medicine used to treat heart failure. It reduces the risk of hospitalization and death due to long-lasting (chronic) heart ... View More
Uses of Sacutan 200
- Heart failure
Side effects of Sacutan 200
- Orthostatic hypotension (sudden lowering of blood pressure on standing)
- Altered levels of potassium in blood
- Decreased red blood cell count
- Decreased blood pressure
- Hypoglycemia (low blood glucose level)
- Stomach pain
How to use Sacutan 200
Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. Sacutan 200 may be taken w... View More
How Sacutan 200 works
Sacutan 200 is a combination of two medicines: Sacubitril and Valsartan which belong to a class of angiotensin receptor neprilysin inhibitor (ARNI). Thi... View More
- You have been prescribed Sacutan 200 for the treatment of of long-lasting (chronic) heart failure.
- You should continue to stay active (light walking, stretching) and eat a healthy, low sodium diet along with taking this medication.
- To reduce the chances of feeling dizzy, rise slowly if you have been sitting or lying down.
- It may cause the level of potassium in your blood to go up. Avoid taking potassium supplements and potassium-rich foods such as banana and broccoli.
- Inform your doctor if you have a history of liver or kidney diseases.
- Do not take Sacutan 200 if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
May take with or without food
Heart Failure Indicated to reduce the risk of cardiovascular death and hospitalization for heart failure (HF) in patients with chronic heart failure (C... View More
Renal impairment Mild-to-moderate (eGFR ?30 mL/min/1.73 m²): No starting dose adjustment required Severe (eGFR <30 mL/min/1.73 m²): Reduce starting do... View More
Hypersensitivity to any component History of angioedema related to previous ACE inhibitor or ARB therapy Coadministration of neprilysin inhibitors (eg... View More
Mode of Action
Combination is an angiotensin receptor-neprilysin inhibitor (ARNi) Sacubitril: Neprilysin inhibitor; neprilysin is responsible for degradation of atria... View More
Can cause fetal harm when administered to a pregnant woman; use of drugs that act on the renin-angiotensin system during the second and third trimesters... View More
>10% Hypotension (18%) Hyperkalemia (12%) 1-10% Cough (9%) Dizziness (6%) Orthostasis (2.1%) Falls (1.9%) <1% Angioedema, all patients (0.5... View More
Alternative brand for Sacutan 200
The information provided herein is accurate, updated and complete as per the best practices of the Company. Please note that this information should not... View More