Navana Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
Additional OffersShow all
Consuming alcohol with Colomeb does not cause any harmful side effects.
Colomeb is unsafe to use during pregnancy as there is definite evidence of risk to the developing baby. However, the doctor may rarely prescribe it in s... View More
Information regarding the use of Colomeb during breastfeeding is not available. Please consult your doctor.
Colomeb does not usually affect your ability to drive.
Colomeb is probably safe to use in patients with kidney disease. Limited data available suggests that dose adjustment of Colomeb may not be needed in th... View More
Colomeb is probably safe to use in patients with liver disease. Limited data available suggests that dose adjustment of Colomeb may not be needed in the... View More
Colomeb is a prescription medicine used to treat and relieve symptoms of irritable bowel syndrome such as stomach pain and spasm, cramps in the abdomen,... View More
Uses of Colomeb
- Irritable bowel syndrome
Side effects of Colomeb
- Skin rash
How to use Colomeb
Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. Colomeb is to be taken emp... View More
How Colomeb works
Colomeb relaxes the muscles of the intestine and relieves spasm.
What if you forget to take Colomeb?
If you miss a dose of Colomeb, take it as soon as possible. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your r... View More
- Colomeb relieves symptoms of irritable bowel syndrome such as abdominal pain and cramps, bloating, flatulence and diarrhea alternating with constipation... View More
- Take it 20 minutes before a meal to relieve or reduce post meal symptoms.
- Talk to your doctor if your symptoms do not get better within two weeks of taking Colomeb, or get worse at any time.
- Stop taking Colomeb and consult a doctor if you experience difficulty in breathing or swelling of face, neck, tongue or throat.
- Do not stop taking the tablets without talking to your doctor, even if you feel better.
Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), GI tract spasm
Oral Irritable bowel syndrome; Gastrointestinal tract spasm Adult: Tablet 135 mg tid, may reduce gradually after several wk when the desired effect ... View More
Mode of Action
Mebeverine is an antispasmodic agent which exerts direct action on the GI smooth muscle.
Caution should be exercised in porphyria or allergic reaction to this or any other medicine of this group.
Dizziness, headache, GI disturbances, insomnia, anorexia, decreased heart rate, hypersensitivity (e.g. urticaria, erythematous rash, angioedema).
Alternative brand for Colomeb
The information provided herein is accurate, updated and complete as per the best practices of the Company. Please note that this information should not... View More