Unimed Unihealth Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
Additional OffersShow all
It is unsafe to consume alcohol with Corangi 10.
Corangi 10 may be unsafe to use during pregnancy. Although there are limited studies in humans, animal studies have shown harmful effects on the develop... View More
Information regarding the use of Corangi 10 during breastfeeding is not available. Please consult your doctor.
Corangi 10 may decrease alertness, affect your vision or make you feel sleepy and dizzy. Do not drive if these symptoms occur.
Corangi 10 is probably safe to use in patients with kidney disease. Limited data available suggests that dose adjustment of Corangi 10 may not be needed... View More
Corangi 10 is probably safe to use in patients with liver disease. Limited data available suggests that dose adjustment of Corangi 10 may not be needed ... View More
Corangi 10 is a medicine used to prevent and treat heart-related chest pain (angina). It is usually prescribed when other heart medicines are not suitab... View More
Uses of Corangi 10
- Angina (heart-related chest pain)
Side effects of Corangi 10
- Flushing (sense of warmth in the face, ears, neck and trunk)
How to use Corangi 10
Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. Corangi 10 may be taken wi... View More
How Corangi 10 works
Corangi 10 is a vasodilator. It works by reducing the workload of the heart. As a result, heart muscle does not need as much blood and oxygen supply. Th... View More
What if you forget to take Corangi 10?
If you miss a dose of Corangi 10, take it as soon as possible. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to you... View More
- You must continue to take it as advised, usually for a long time.
- Corangi 10 may cause headaches. Drink plenty of water and take a suitable painkiller. Inform your doctor if it does not go away.
- Corangi 10 may cause dizziness or sleepiness. Do not drive or do anything which requires concentration until you know how it affects you.
- Do not consume alcohol while taking Corangi 10 as that may cause increased dizziness.
- Do not take medications like sildenafil or tadalafil (prescribed for erectile dysfunction) while on treatment with Corangi 10 as it may cause low blood ... View More
- Inform your doctor if you notice any bleeding from the anal passage, blood in vomit or black stools.
May be taken with or without food.
Oral Angina pectoris Adult: 10 mg bid, increase if necessary. Usual dose: 10-20 mg bid. May use 5 mg bid for patients prone to headache. Max dose: 30 ... View More
Cardiogenic shock; hypotension; left ventricular failure with low filling pressure; lactation.
Mode of Action
Nicorandil dilates arterioles and large coronary arteries by opening the potassium channels, and stimulates guanylate cyclase causing venous vasodilatat... View More
Hypovolaemia, low systolic BP, acute pulmonary oedema, pregnancy. May impair ability to drive or operate machinery.
Headache (usually transitory), flushing, dizziness, nausea, vomiting and weakness. Hypotension and reflex tachycardia at high doses.
Hypotensive interaction may occur with alcohol, TCAs, antihypertensives and other vasodilators. Potentially Fatal: Enhanced hypotensive effect with s... View More
The information provided herein is accurate, updated and complete as per the best practices of the Company. Please note that this information should not... View More