Beacon Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
Additional OffersShow all
It is not known whether it is safe to consume alcohol with Crizonix. Please consult your doctor.
Crizonix is unsafe to use during pregnancy as there is definite evidence of risk to the developing baby. However, the doctor may rarely prescribe it in ... View More
Crizonix is probably unsafe to use during breastfeeding. Limited human data suggests that the drug may pass into the breastmilk and harm the baby.
Crizonix may decrease alertness, affect your vision or make you feel sleepy and dizzy. Do not drive if these symptoms occur.
Crizonix should be used with caution in patients with severe kidney disease. Dose adjustment of Crizonix may be needed. Please consult your doctor.
Crizonix should be used with caution in patients with liver disease. Dose adjustment of Crizonix may be needed. Please consult your doctor. Use of Crizo... View More
Crizonix is used in the treatment of non-small cell lung cancer that is locally advanced or has spread to other areas of the body. Crizonix should be t... View More
Uses of Crizonix
- Non-small cell lung cancer
Side effects of Crizonix
- Abdominal pain
- Visual impairment
- Taste change
- Decreased appetite
- Decreased white blood cell count (neutrophils)
How to use Crizonix
Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Do not chew, crush or break it. Crizonix may be taken with or without food, but i... View More
How Crizonix works
Crizonix is an anti-cancer medication. It works by blocking the action of the abnormal protein that signals cancer cells to multiply. This helps to stop... View More
What if you forget to take Crizonix?
If you miss a dose of Crizonix, skip it and continue with your normal schedule. Do not double the dose.
- Crizonix helps in the treatment of non-small cell lung cancer that is locally advanced, or has spread to other areas of the body.
- Take it at the same time each day, with or without food.
- Diarrhea, nausea and vomiting may occur with Crizonix. Stay hydrated and inform your doctor if it persists.
- It may cause dizziness or blurring of vision. Don't drive or do anything requiring concentration until you know how it affects you.
- Inform your doctor if you experience severe stomach pain, fever, chills, shortness of breath, fast heartbeat, partial or complete loss of vision or chan... View More
- Your doctor may want you to have regular blood tests to monitor your liver function while you are having treatment with this medicine.
- Do not take Crizonix if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. Use reliable methods of contraception to prevent pregnancy while taking this medicine.
Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer, Indicated for treatment of locally advanced or metastatic non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC) that is anaplastic lymphoma kin... View More
Take with or without food; a high-fat meal reduces AUCinf and Cmax by ~14% Capsules should be swallowed whole
Oral Adult Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer Indicated for treatment of locally advanced or metastatic non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC) that is anaplastic... View More
Safety and efficacy not established
Renal impairment Mild-to-moderate (CrCl 30-90 mL/min): No starting dose adjustment is needed; steady-state trough concentrations in these 2 groups were... View More
Mode of Action
Inhibitor of receptor tyrosine kinases including ALK, Hepatocyte Growth Factor Receptor (HGFR, c-Met), and Recepteur d’Origine Nantais (RON) The gene... View More
Severe, including fatal, treatment-related pneumonitis reported; monitor for pulmonary symptoms indicative of pneumonitis and permanently discontinue if... View More
>10% ALT elevation (76%),AST elevation (61%),Vision disorder (60%),Diarrhea (60%),Nausea (55%),Lymphopenia (51%),Neutropenia (49%),Vomiting (47%),Const... View More
Pregnancy Category Note
Pregnancy Based on its mechanism of action, can cause fetal harm when administered to a pregnant woman Contraception Advise females of reproductive... View More
The information provided herein is accurate, updated and complete as per the best practices of the Company. Please note that this information should not... View More