Sun Pharmaceutical (Bangladesh) Ltd.
Additional OffersShow all
It is unsafe to consume alcohol with Duzela 20.
Duzela 20 may be unsafe to use during pregnancy. Although there are limited studies in humans, animal studies have shown harmful effects on the developi... View More
Duzela 20 is probably unsafe to use during breastfeeding. Limited human data suggests that the drug may pass into the breastmilk and harm the baby.
Duzela 20 may decrease alertness, affect your vision or make you feel sleepy and dizzy. Do not drive if these symptoms occur.
Duzela 20 should be used with caution in patients with severe kidney disease. Dose adjustment of Duzela 20 may be needed. Please consult your doctor. Do... View More
Duzela 20 is probably unsafe to use in patients with liver disease and should be avoided. Please consult your doctor.
Duzela 20 is a prescription medicine used in the treatment of depression, anxiety disorder, diabetic nerve pain, fibromyalgia (a condition in which ther... View More
Uses of Duzela 20
- Anxiety disorder
- Diabetic nerve pain
- Neuropathic pain
- Stress urinary incontinence
Side effects of Duzela 20
- Dryness in mouth
How to use Duzela 20
Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. Duzela 20 may be taken wit... View More
How Duzela 20 works
Duzela 20 works by increasing the levels of chemical messengers (serotonin and noradrenaline), natural substances in the brain that help maintain mental... View More
What if you forget to take Duzela 20?
If you miss a dose of Duzela 20, take it as soon as possible. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your... View More
- Duzela 20 Capsule DR helps in treating depression and anxiety.
- It may also be used to treat nerve pain from diabetes and some other forms of chronic pain.
- It may take 2 to 4 weeks for Duzela 20 Capsule DR to start working. Keep taking it as prescribed.
- It may cause dizziness and sleepiness. Do not drive or do anything requiring concentration until you know how it affects you.
- Avoid consuming alcohol when taking Duzela 20 Capsule DR as it may cause excessive drowsiness and increase the risk of liver damage.
- It may cause an increase in blood pressure, especially during the first month of treatment. Monitor your blood pressure regularly.
- It may cause a sensation of restlessness, especially when you first start taking it. Inform your doctor if this happens to you.
- Talk to your doctor if you notice sudden mood changes or develop suicidal thoughts.
- Do not stop taking the medication suddenly without talking to your doctor.
Major Depressive Disorder (MDD), Fibromyalgia, Diabetic neuropathy, Stress urinary incontinence, Generalized anxiety disorder, Interstitial cystitis, Mu... View More
May be taken with or without food. Swallow whole, do not chew/crush.
Oral Major Depressive Disorder Adult: Initially, 20-30 mg bid or 60 mg once daily, then increase dose in increments of 30 mg/day over 1 wk as tolerate... View More
Generalized Anxiety Disorder <7 years: Safety and efficacy not established 7-17 years: 30 mg PO qDay initially; after 2 weeks, may consider increasing... View More
Renal Impairment Avoid use in patients with severe renal impairment (GFR <30 mL/min)
Duloxetine is contraindicated in patients with a known hypersensitivity to this drug or any of the inactive ingredients.. Uncontrolled narrow-angle glau... View More
Mode of Action
Duloxetine is a potent inhibitor of neuronal reuptake of serotonin, norepinephrine and to a lesser extent dopamine. It has no significant affinity for a... View More
Avoid alcohol and abrupt cessation. May impair ability to drive or engage in task requiring alertness. Increased risk of suicidal thinking and behaviour... View More
>10% Nausea (23-25%),Dry mouth (13-15%),Headache (13-14%),Somnolence (10-12%),Fatigue (10-11%) 1-10% Constipation (10%),Dizziness (10%),Insomnia (1... View More
Pregnancy Category Note
Pregnancy There are no adequate and well-controlled studies administration in pregnant women Use in pregnancy only if the potential benefit justifies ... View More
Increased risk of serotonin syndrome w/ TCA, SSRI, SNRI, lithium. May increase bleeding risk w/ aspirin, NSAIDs, warfarin and other anticoagulants. P... View More
Alternative brand for Duzela 20
The information provided herein is accurate, updated and complete as per the best practices of the Company. Please note that this information should not... View More