Orion Pharma Ltd.
Additional OffersShow all
It is not known whether it is safe to consume alcohol with Eprel. Please consult your doctor.
Eprel may be unsafe to use during pregnancy. Although there are limited studies in humans, animal studies have shown harmful effects on the developing b... View More
Information regarding the use of Eprel during breastfeeding is not available. Please consult your doctor.
Eprel may cause side effects which could affect your ability to drive.
There is limited information available on the use of Eprel in patients with kidney disease. Please consult your doctor.
There is limited information available on the use of Eprel in patients with liver disease. Please consult your doctor.
Eprel is a muscle relaxer. It provides relief from the discomfort associated with acute, painful musculoskeletal conditions such as rigidity, tension, s... View More
Uses of Eprel
- Muscle spasm
Side effects of Eprel
- Muscle weakness
- Dryness in mouth
- Upset stomach
How to use Eprel
Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. Eprel is to be taken with ... View More
How Eprel works
Eprel is a muscle relaxant. It works on the centres in the brain and spinal cord to relieve muscle stiffness or spasm without reduction in strength. Thi... View More
- Eprel provides relief from rigidity, tension and stiffness in muscles (spasticity) that may occur due to various conditions affecting the nervous system... View More
- Take it with or after food or a glass of milk.
- Eprel may cause dizziness or sleepiness. Do not drive or do anything requiring concentration until you know how it affects you.
- Avoid consuming alcohol when taking Eprel as it may cause excessive drowsiness.
- Inform your doctor if you are pregnant, planning to conceive or breastfeeding.
- Do not stop taking it suddenly without talking to your doctor if you've been on it for a long time.
Should be taken with food. Take after meals.
Oral Muscle spasms Adult: 50 mg tid.
Mode of Action
Eperisone is centrally-acting skeletal muscle relaxant used to improve myotonic symptoms.
Hepatic impairment. May impair ability to drive and operate machines.
Weakness, dizziness, insomnia, drowsiness, numbness or trembling in the extremities, hepatic and renal dysfunction, haematological changes, skin rashes,... View More
Avoid concomitant use with tolperisone HCl and methocarbamol.
Alternative brand for Eprel
The information provided herein is accurate, updated and complete as per the best practices of the Company. Please note that this information should not... View More